Jordan Brand going out of business...sad

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

goes to show hype sells over inferior products. eventhough jb is seeing its peak now, down the road consumers will wise up and get sick of the crap and jb will cease to exist. you can quote this for truth...

grin.gif

Sure they will...
NT and "sneakerhead consensus" is not the measuring stick for real life popularity
I've said this b4 and I'll say it again
Sneaker Elitism FTL
While NTrs complain about quality, the interested consumer is out buying True Flights and knocking your Grail Status Lebron 6s for being ugly
It wont stop anytime soon.

Exactly. I don't know this for a fact, but I'm sure trueflights, rising stars, and fusions are what's driving JB footwear this year. I see dudesrocking these EVERYWHERE and they won't stop selling anytime soon. Sneakerheads are a small minority of Jordan consumers.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

laugh.gif
This DOESNT NOT mean their going out of business
roll.gif
the fail in this post is
eek.gif

-the double negative(and the missing ' in there + bolding it to add emphasis to it doesn't help anything at all)
-it seems as if you're laughing at his title line while he's being sarcastic, I'm guessing to point out that while everyone is complaining about the brand they have a stranglehold on the general public they're selling to...
-your double negative actually implies you would actually agree they ARE going out of business somewhat...and would have no reason to be laughing

reading is fundamental, they didn't just say that in school for nothing.
pimp.gif

@ the dude with bad grammar.
20gjvqw.gif

Yea, JB is going to be on top for about 10 more years 5 before a decline, but for now it doesnt seem to be going anywhere...

JB can just release all the hot retro and people will buy them. That will put them back

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Yea, JB is going to be on top for about 10 more years 5 before a decline, but for now it doesnt seem to be going anywhere...

If the world was completely left without sneakerheads and hypebeasts then yeah...Jordan Brand would definitely be going out of business...

Doesn't appear to ever happen so this company, even with all its garbage quality shoes, still has at least another 15 years to go strong..

I read the headline of this thread and got excited. Then i read the post and was dissappointed.

Back
Top Bottom