Jordan Brand going out of business...sad

????????????
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

I dont think there going out of business i mean come we are talking about Jordans here

and no disrespect but im 14 and i make more sense then a lot of people on NT

p.s that not directed to any one in this forum
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and the rest of this thread.

i don't care for the title or the weak sarcasm in here.

good article though, thx for posting.

ummm.... i dont get it, how does this mean there going out of business??? if anything it shows they know what there doing by increasing shoe prices while stillselling and metting there quota....unless im missing somthing here???

just read this a second time and still dont get why jb is going out of business??? now im really confused
roll.gif

he was being sarcastic....the article just said jordan will top $1 billion for the first time ever.

and to whoever said that the article said nike did $1 billion....they are shooting for $20 billion this year as a brand. it said that it was only fitting thatjordan will do $1 billion in revenue exactly 23 years after the first time nike did $1 billion

how was this guy able to start a post? he only has less than 300, and i been on this board for over 5 years and i cant even post anything for sale. psh.

good to hear tht~
thx for the news!!
JB's equipments always bring out good quality... the apparels, equipments~ they r good!

And at a time where i've literally bought 3 pairs of Jordans in that time frame.........quantity over quality and just goes to show how much influence wehave over them eh? Least amount of us (NT) buying their product ever and they get through the $1 billion mark.......so sad for the future of the company, whychange these horrid hybrid releases, the inferior quality, the shockingly bad patent and dodgily embroidered re-retroes when the vast majority of people dontgive a $&!t and continue to hoover them up.

Lap it boys and girls, this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better

Back
Top Bottom