Jordan Brand has updated their release dates page with pics

Originally Posted by OUTKAST2

Patent destroyed the black xx3 low.

I disagree. The black patent makes them more
pimp.gif

The XX3 black lows is my top shoe, along with the Fusion 3s. My top 5 from the list:

blkxx3qr4.jpg

blueorg3ho5.jpg

whtfusion3ws5.jpg

blkblue3ka2.jpg

whtbluexx3wb4.jpg

If I can get over the stitching of the XX3s, I may like them much more. ALL of those Fusion 3s are hottness, tho. There is a LifeStyle colorway, too, of theFusion 3s not shown. Can't wait to get those too since I'm all about the LS gear. LOVING those black/blue and white/blue Fusion 3s the most!

The Esternos and JAQ kicks will have to grow on me. I'm liking the Esternos as of now but not so much the JAQs.

Those are all really, really nice and look like they have great quality. I see Jordan invested all their time, money and quality resources into those. Just ashame that retros and CDPs can't get that treatment.

I need a really good pair of indoor ballin shoes that are not numbered Jordans. I'm thinking it will be these or the white/grey Olympian. I'm reallyfeeling these ones right now, tho. Man I'm excited ALL OVER again, and it hasn't been even 24 hours since the Carmines' release.

whtesternozf3.jpg

All the xx3 lows are sick. Too much patent on the blacks though. Still going to cop all of them.

The old scans/pics of the fusion 3 looked like *%$#, but these look GOOD...

^^ Super Macho Man and that big, bald Russian guy (Soda Pop) use to make me so mad when he laughed at me after I got knocked down. I got my butt handed to meby those buffoons. Mad me so mad I punched my tv many times over those two, mostly because I hated when they laughed at me. It wasn't that funny TO ME.Great, classic game, tho. I'd like to see if I still got skills to play it.

As for the Fusion 3s, I've been wanting them since first pics surfaced. The pics were not that good (we got the pic of the weakest colorway) but I knew theshoes would be smoking! For real, the dates go up on my reserved drop-date Jordan calendar today!

xx3 lows look good, olympians in grey are alright, fusion 3s i need to see in person and i def wanna get the 6rings

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ Super Macho Man and that big, bald Russian guy (Soda Pop) use to make me so mad when he laughed at me after I got knocked down. I got my butt handed to me by those buffoons. Mad me so mad I punched my tv many times over those two, mostly because I hated when they laughed at me. It wasn't that funny TO ME. Great, classic game, tho. I'd like to see if I still got skills to play it.

I have any avy for you then lol..

yeah thanks for posting the pics

im feeling these Esternos they remind me of XIs when looking at them.

whtesternozf3.jpg

also feeling these, quick prtscrn myself

2bd358494517c8fc9a4df93f545f54f9e2b0c0e.bmp
0ec2543408c049e2f3e5a2844e04c5afff30c15.bmp
5281524acc95f152057110a977963bc6f041ca7.bmp

Lovin them XX3 lows n black. Those fusion 3s are horrible lookin, dont see what everybody feelin them for. Thanks for the pics.

I don't see myself passing on ANY of the XX3 Lows, especially the black one. Clear soles with patent, game over...

And those Fusion III's are actually somewhat appealing, as much as I'm vehemently against the whole Fusion/Dub-Zero/Spiz'ike/Olympian/6 Rings jokeof a concept, those might be the first ones I cop.

the white/ black jaq's are straight. have a kind of old school feel to em. i hate myself for saying this, but the white/ cement and black/cement fusion3's dont look half bad

I absolutely LOVE all 3 XX3 lows and may need multipes of each color.

The Black XX3 low may be the best low EVER. clear soles are gorgeous!

I wanna see an outsole shot...to see how far the carbon fiber goes.

Those black 23 lows look nasty got 2 knock those off and a couple of the fusion 3's look straight 2.

Back
Top Bottom