Jordan Brand is OFFICIALLY.....FUBU Vol. It's been a long time coming :pause:

frown.gif
It's a sad day for Jordan Brand, word is they are going tocontinue making retro knock offs in variant colors, and capri pant styled basketball shorts
frown.gif
. I was so committed to everything Jordan Brand at one time, that's why ittook me so long to say this(pours out a little liquor), but SIDNEYLOV23 speaks for at least hmmm...15% of the male population, and we say JORDAN BRAND ANYTHINGis NO BUENO! JORDAN BRAND IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED.

UPDATE:
Nike SB is barely holding on for life, since late 2007 NIKE SB caught the FUBU bug, sypmtoms are, rediculiusly plain designs, and a wide array of colors. Aword of caution, if your shopping at your favorite store, and you see someone with these type of sunglasses(image below) purchasing something, then your brandhas caught the FUBU. Run and run fast from that store, and proceed to watch anything James Bond, or James Dean, so you can get your style together. SigningOFF...Neighborhood Watch!

KanyeWestShutterGlasses.jpg

it's just difficult guys! but we need to have an official JB R.I.P thread, that would be the right thing to do. Thats the purpose of this thread, whats thepurpose of your post! meanies

You're pretty late.

I've limited all of my purchases to CDPs/DMPs.

I might get the "Do The Right Thing" 1s. But that's a big maybe.

The man they named their brand over has no fashion sense...what more do you expect?

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Cant wait to see Dalitso rocking the new upcoming crap. I need some laughs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember he was in the "People lurking in the background" thread.

Straight comedy.

They really %%+%!$ up by making True Blues an international release. Really?? International release?? Who does that??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Cant wait to see Dalitso rocking the new upcoming crap. I need some laughs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember he was in the "People lurking in the background" thread.

Straight comedy.

lmao dude was doing his signature pose at a nationals game

JB been hit rock bottom. Poor guy can't even fall off. I limited my purchases to c/w that I missed out on the first/sencond/hell even the third time around

Originally Posted by sidneylov23

it's just difficult guys! but we need to have an official JB R.I.P thread, that would be the right thing to do. Thats the purpose of this thread, whats the purpose of your post! meanies

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

I still cant believe theres such a high demand for all that crap.
The good days are over...i guess its just time for us to throw in the towel and let these new sneakerheads do their thing.

Back
Top Bottom