Jordan Brand packaging shoes in plastic/mylar type bags?

I thought it was really interesting to see the new packaging for the Infrared pack, and how they are packaged in the bags. Could this finally be a way to keep the shoes from natural yellowing, even when kept DS?? Think we'll see more of this type of packaging, if it is indeed a preventive measure for oxidation?? It'll be really interesting to see if the bags are really for the purpose mentioned. Thoughts?

Only if it's an acid free bag.

Can't see JB coughing up the extra 2 cents per bag to do that. Bag is more likely just there to create the illusion that you're buying into some sort of investment.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Only if it's an acid free bag.

Can't see JB coughing up the extra 2 cents per bag to do that. Bag is more likely just there to create the illusion that you're buying into some sort of investment.
pretty much

Originally Posted by dannykcha

I thought it was really interesting to see the new packaging for the Infrared pack, and how they are packaged in the bags. Could this finally be a way to keep the shoes from natural yellowing, even when kept DS?? Think we'll see more of this type of packaging, if it is indeed a preventive measure for oxidation?? It'll be really interesting to see if the bags are really for the purpose mentioned. Thoughts?

Who has mentioned this 'purpose', besides you? Sounds like pure speculation to me. Not worthy of a thread, certainly could've been posted in the Infrared Pack thread.

Back
Top Bottom