Jordan Brand PHYL In NYC ?

200nikesdeep

Banned
Got this off of hypebeast

[h2]Jordan Brand PHYL[/h2]
Despite many Air Jordans holding the role of lifestyle products in their own right rather then their original designation as a performancebasketball shoe, Jordan Brand has ensured the brand is seen as more diverse than the Air Jordan models of the past which has paved its way to success. Withitems like the Spiz'ike being held in relatively popular flavor, the PHYL joins the ranks with its Air Jordan inspirations. Two colorways seen here haveimmediate reference to the AJIII. These are set to enjoy a small ten store release before a full roll out is expected for the summer. Available Saturday, March15th with a price of $85.00

Does anyone know about these in manhattan ?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Those are HORRIBLE,they remind me of converse
roll.gif
roll.gif

They look like the shoes that Doug Funnie used to wear. That being said at $85 I would buy, they look comfy.

i feel like those black ones are going to sell just because of the colorway
laugh.gif
looks like a cheap attempt to knock off the nike blazer IMO

looks like they took the Zoom BB Street shoe and added some elephant print. am i feenin' for the OG 3s so bad that these actually look good to me?probably. the leather quality looks horrible as usually.

Keep milkin' that....keep milking that "retro cement print" CASH COW!

Outlet bound by late FALL 08!

I like these....the black cement colorway is sick. If I didn't already have these colorways in the IIIs I would cop for sure.

Back
Top Bottom