Jordan Brand please make the Black Cements 3s like....

The elephant strip on the toe box really thin like the OGs and lighter prints please 
happy.gif

Because I really like the thin strip.

This picture of 2001 retros I PS the elephant print strip thinner like OGs.

And Nike Air treatment too please 
smile.gif

Last edited:
If they do that I would finally cop a pair of 3s. Chances are it will be exactly like the 88s and 200 dollars so i'd probly pass

prob will put the nike air on the back like the WC's doubt the other stuff tho

This is a no brainer that JB should release these like the WC 88s. Why wouldnt they? They go hand in hand. And they know it will sell. I def buy one especially since i missed out on the last release. Also $200 is still cheaper than reseller prices so thats a no brainer also.

This is a no brainer that JB should release these like the WC 88s. Why wouldnt they? They go hand in hand. And they know it will sell. I def buy one especially since i missed out on the last release. Also $200 is still cheaper than reseller prices so thats a no brainer also.
I don't think the will. Yeah they go hand in hand in that they are opposites, but as far as meaning goes, Jordan didn't accomplish anything significant in the black cement 3's. They released the white cement 3's with Nike Air to commemorate his title as Slam Dunk champion of 1988. That's the only reason. He didn't do anything really special in the BC's so I do not see JB dropping them with Nike Air. And not saying I don't want that to happen because that would be so dope. Just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Last edited:
MJ's 51st birthday release?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom