Jordan Brand Signings/Clients/Player Exclusives

I chose to come up with something where peeps could post information about the company's new signings whenever it transpires since it's an identifiable brand and most of the athletes who sign with them have name recognition.

People should also feel free to share pictures of athletes with Jordan Brand wearing custom retro Jordans on a court or any type of field. Boxers signed to the company even wear Jordan stuff in a ring!

Bradley Beal & Caris LeVert are their latest signings. Beal is understandable because he's a baller and somewhat a star to knowledgeable hoops fans. But LeVert seems random because he isn't a marquee name, perhaps him playing in big city Brooklyn could be predicated on marketability.

Not surprised about LeVert, JB signs more than just star players

I was actually surprised to find out they have over 30 guys under contract in the league.

Seems Nike has really committed to investigating in JB to be a sort of parallel brand to the regular company.

Do they still have LaMarcus Aldridge and Jabari Parker? Who’s on there current list of MLB players besides Mookie Betts or Dexter Fowler?

Not surprised about LeVert, JB signs more than just star players

I was actually surprised to find out they have over 30 guys under contract in the league.

Seems Nike has really committed to investigating in JB to be a sort of parallel brand to the regular company.

I wouldn't doubt Jordan Brand could possibly have a good amount of NBA guys since they're initially a basketball brand. It's just going to be logically vague to a lot of fans if some of the players aren't big names.

Do they still have LaMarcus Aldridge and Jabari Parker? Who’s on there current list of MLB players besides Mookie Betts or Dexter Fowler?

I believe Aldridge is still with them. Good question about Parker because he hasn't been visible since sustaining a multitude of injuries during his career.

Here's some stuff I stumbled upon online after seeing your inquiry about MLB guys on Jordan Brand. Be aware the list of 11 MLB clients with the company in the bottom of the article is from 2018, so perhaps things could have changed like an individual no longer signed to the company. Like 6 guys are no longer with the teams they started with in 2018, and one is retired now.

I wouldn't doubt Jordan Brand could possibly have a good amount of NBA guys since they're initially a basketball brand. It's just going to be logically vague to a lot of fans if some of the players aren't big names.

I believe Aldridge is still with them. Good question about Parker because he hasn't been visible since sustaining a multitude of injuries during his career.

Here's some stuff I stumbled upon online after seeing your inquiry about MLB guys on Jordan Brand. Be aware the list of 11 MLB clients with the company in the bottom of the article is from 2018, so perhaps things could have changed like an individual no longer signed to the company. Like 6 guys are no longer with the teams they started with in 2018, and one is retired now.

Seems they have quite a bit of dudes under contract.

I don't think JB cares that fans don't know if a role player/nonstar is wearing Jordans because of one of their athletes or a just regular player wearing Nikes. They use their stars in commercials and other marketing materials, then fans see their products on the court. Nike does the same thing.

In other words, JB and Nike want people to see JB shoes on the court. So having a decent stable of role players wearing the shoes is part of the marketing too. Jordan Brand has moved beyond the "players handpicked by MJ" stuff they used to peddle years ago.

Last edited:
jamal-adams-of-the-seattle-seahawks-looks-on-before-their-game-the-picture-id1291117441

bobby-wagner-of-the-seattle-seahawks-looks-on-in-the-third-quarter-picture-id1291133384

green-bay-packers-wide-receiver-davante-adams-makes-a-catch-for-a-picture-id1230116095

wide-receiver-sterling-shepard-of-the-new-york-giants-makes-a-catch-picture-id1291084750

Last edited:
I think they should give up trying to give all these bigger name players their own sig line, must of them have been total flops and kinda dilutes the brand IMO..

Just have guys like Westbrook wearing shoes like the “One Takes” and the 35s to give those shoes more visibility. Some of the recent team shoes have gotten MUCH better. Doncic and Westbrook both wear nice JB non-sig shoes quite a bit, they’re not as garbage as they used to be.

I think they should give up trying to give all these bigger name players their own sig line, must of them have been total flops and kinda dilutes the brand IMO..

Just have guys like Westbrook wearing shoes like the “One Takes” and the 35s to give those shoes more visibility. Some of the recent team shoes have gotten MUCH better. Doncic and Westbrook both wear nice JB non-sig shoes quite a bit, they’re not as garbage as they used to be.

I agree it isn't marketable. It sort of defeats the purpose with their signature lines being under Jordan Brand because the brand itself is based on an individual legend whose name is really huge who had many enduring shoes. It's like their signature lines are in someone's shadow in that sense.

Now if big name players had a signature line under the Nike name, that's more feasible because Nike is a large company itself that covers many athletes in all sports.

The dudes under Jordan Brand should just wear those offshoot shoes under the Jordan Brand name and retros too. It seems like NBA guys under Jordan Brand don't wear custom team color retros as much as they did during the 2000s.

I always loved the custom team color retros on classic models. Too bad they never released them either because those would have been a hit with serious fans. Like it would be nice if they had Luka Doncic wear some classic retro Jordans in Mavericks colors and released them too, especially since navy and royal are likable blue colors.

Jordan Brand is hooking up Bradley Beal with an extension. He's getting hooked up with a logo too. They squandered opportunities with him by not having him wear retros in Wizards colors because navy and red is a nice color combination that would appeal to most fans.

Jordan Brand is hooking up Bradley Beal with an extension. He's getting hooked up with a logo too. They squandered opportunities with him by not having him wear retros in Wizards colors because navy and red is a nice color combination that would appeal to most fans.

Had no idea BB was a JB athlete :wow:

Had no idea BB was a JB athlete :wow:

Yes, he's been with Jordan Brand for a few years now. He initially started his NBA career with Nike, then transferred over.

I miss those days when Team Jordan guys only wore PE retros and the current flagship on court. Those days produced a ton of memorable PEs.

Thanks for corroborating my previous post about that.

I actually expounded on that in the broad XII & XIII threads when I referenced how Carmelo Anthony had nice custom versions of them when he was with the Nuggets. Those Nuggets colors looked nice on them.

Carmelo had some cool XII.
CarmeloAJXII2.jpg
CarmeloAJXII4.jpg
CarmeloAJXII5.jpg
CarmeloAJXII6.jpg
CarmeloAJXII7.jpg
CarmeloAJXII8.jpg

I think Carmelo had the best custom XIII out of all the Jordan Brand clients who wore custom versions of that model. I really wish these released for retail.
CarmeloAJXIII1.jpg
CarmeloAJXIII2.jpg
CarmeloAJXIII3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom