Jordan Brand Signings/Clients/Player Exclusives

I might as well post this one on here despite it being a school. They should basically count as a client since they're going to be outfitted by Jordan Brand this fall. Howard University is signing with Jordan Brand. The company is finally working with a Black school. I assume more Black schools will be getting the Jordan Brand hookup in the near future based on this one.

I might as well post this one on here despite it being a school. They should basically count as a client since they're going to be outfitted by Jordan Brand this fall. Howard University is signing with Jordan Brand. The company is finally working with a Black school. I assume more Black schools will be getting the Jordan Brand hookup in the near future based on this one.

Don't forget an original JB school, North Carolina AT&T even though they aren't an official school anymore.

Historically Black Colleges and University’s

20 years. I don't think there was ever a deal that long between a shoe company and school.

Historically Black Colleges and University’s

This makes no sense because it's supposed to Historically Black Colleges and Universities.

Last edited:
I thought I should post this one on here because I didn't think it was necessary to create an individual thread for these. Here's the first retro hookup for Howard University in the aftermath of their recent signing with Jordan Brand.

Those PE things rarely become available for retail. If they do release occasionally, it's always years later. The Jordan III Wizards coming out next year is a perfect example. Or if they do release, there's some type of tweak or detail omission on them.

Even though P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion shared this post in a different thread a few days ago, I thought I should share it in this one as well since this thread does encourage the posting of shoe hookups of Jordan Brand clientele across the board. I'll always remember Ray Allen always getting hooked up with custom retros that matched his specific team's uniform throughout his career. And that dude pictured with Allen has amassed a grip of PEs after peeping his Instagram!

Back
Top Bottom