Jordan Brand Socks - UPDATE (4/18/11): Jordan Elite available now

What's up, NT? Didn't see a thread dedicated to JB socks, so I decided to make one. Post any deals you may find in regards to JB socks, show us your custom-made JB socks (if there are any out there), pick-ups, etc.

Update (4/18/11): Jordan Elite Socks now available @ Nikestore.com

Current deal at Champs Sports (as of April 2011):
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off

Elite:
mTRHr.png

6Iz5B.png

Jordan Brand Socks:
9FUuZ.png

sw5IM.png

0RDIy.png

w5nEF.png

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I like Nike socks better, thanks
then go into that thread.
I would not be surprised to see Jordan elites make it to production. The Heels have been wearing them all season

those grey and white elephant print sock are mad comfortable i copped with my cool greys

I can't stand these knee high looking stockings. I love the padding provided in the elites but not

the knee high look. Do these come with control top too?

i was going to order the elephant print socks for the 2010's, but reviews aren't very good.

I love the simple JB socks. Not a fan of of the wacky designs. And only the ankle socks, i only like thigh highs on my woman.

I find that the mostly cotton ones are the best for me, the mostly acrylic ones dont let my feet breathe.

I love the simple socks too
Yet its hard to wear when the sensor is forgotten about and you are given the socks with it on

And then you let 8 months pass without even bothering to take it back eventhough you know you could use a fresh pair

Now thats the life 
tongue.gif
indifferent.gif

anywhere you could get the JB for cheap i cant see myself spending $8-$12 for 1 pair of socks.

Can anybody find the socks Jordan would wear with "23" on them instead of the Jumpman logo?

Originally Posted by upandcoming

I love the simple socks too
Yet its hard to wear when the sensor is forgotten about and you are given the socks with it on

And then you let 8 months pass without even bothering to take it back eventhough you know you could use a fresh pair

Now thats the life 
tongue.gif
indifferent.gif

If it was a little higher up, you could wear them just like that, and maybe even start a new trend.

Can you imagine all the kids wearing the latest must have SB or "whatever history month" edition of XX shoe, rockin the sensor tag on the sock.  
pimp.gif
?

Originally Posted by roeballer

those grey and white elephant print sock are mad comfortable i copped with my cool greys
they are comfortable but they are cheap as hell.  i won't buy anymore because of how they rip so fast.

I like the softness of the Jordan Socks. But usually I'm on the Nike Dri-Fit socks most of the time.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i was going to order the elephant print socks for the 2010's, but reviews aren't very good.

What reviews are you going by? I have only seen one negative review on Eastbay which makes the rating very bad because it is the only review. I have multiple pairs for my 2010s and have no complaints other than the jumpman symbol does not lay flat after you wash them but since they are ankle socks it remains unseen.

xl375427010.jpg

I got this when I was in Vancouver last summer, at Foot Locker for less than retail price of $12.99.
pretty decent imo, I always played ball with them, never had to wear another one as I used to wear two socks but they rip easily.

xl234846901.jpg

Also got these in U.S. last summer for cheap, size XL.
I couldn't find anything in Canada that's bigger than Large.
They're comfortable to wear, but not a fan of white socks.

Im so appalled
laugh.gif
 We talking about socks. I get'em in a krispy kreme box for xmas, so i dont have to waste my $ buying exspensive socks

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by eltouha

What reviews are you going by? I have only seen one negative review on Eastbay which makes the rating very bad because it is the only review. I have multiple pairs for my 2010s and have no complaints other than the jumpman symbol does not lay flat after you wash them but since they are ankle socks it remains unseen.

yeah it was on eastbay i think, a few months back.

thanks for the correction
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom