::Jordan Brand: Summer 2010 Info::

peeps are entitled to their own opinions.

as for me I want to see some jordan team 1. the one toni kukoc and pip wore back in the day.

AIR JORDAN 11 SNAKE L
WHITE/BLACK/NAVY

From the information I have gathered here and there it seems $%+ though there will be another shoe.. it's going to be a "snake skin pack".

**This has not confirmed and is here say until confirmation but I am just letting U guys know what I have HEard from some of my resources**

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by chazc

omfg. You wont buy because of a sign on the back. jordan brand are releasing them not nike. I guess you won't be buying any 3's then because there most likely wont release them with nike air on the back imo!

So let me get this straight, you want me to spend 130-140 dollars because you think its just a sign on the back, sorry Im gonna spend it on something Im happy with. But its good news for you because that means more pairs for you. Why am I going to buy something I dont like. Its pretty simple. To me, a III is not a III without Nike Air.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I personally, don't mind the back insignia, Nike Air, No Nike Air, as long as the quality is right, and they don't put patent or suede on a shoe that didn't originally have.
Well the shoe didnt originally have a Jumpman on the back so Nike Air belongs, just like patent leather doesnt. Ill tell you what. What if JB put a Nike Swoosh on the tongue instead of a jumpman. You guys would be furious, because thats not how the shoe was made. But Fools like the one above you, would still say "its just a sign, get over it and cop anyways." Lets keep giving JB millions for stuff we are settling for.
PREACH!

Originally Posted by wrukus

omfg. You wont buy because of a sign on the back. jordan brand are releasing them not nike. I guess you won't be buying any 3's then because there most likely wont release them with nike air on the back imo!

So let me get this straight, you want me to spend 130-140 dollars because you think its just a sign on the back, sorry Im gonna spend it on something Im happy with. But its good news for you because that means more pairs for you. Why am I going to buy something I dont like. Its pretty simple. To me, a III is not a III without Nike Air.

I personally, don't mind the back insignia, Nike Air, No Nike Air, as long as the quality is right, and they don't put patent or suede on a shoe that didn't originally have.
Well the shoe didnt originally have a Jumpman on the back so Nike Air belongs, just like patent leather doesnt. Ill tell you what. What if JB put a Nike Swoosh on the tongue instead of a jumpman. You guys would be furious, because thats not how the shoe was made. But Fools like the one above you, would still say "its just a sign, get over it and cop anyways." Lets keep giving JB millions for stuff we are settling for.
PREACH!

pimp.gif

The jumpman on the back of the vi IS an abomination. The size of the jumpman and the font on "AIR" are both horrible. Had they been like the backs ofthe III and IV, that is BIG like the orignal nike air was, i wouldn't mind.

but being inconspicuously black on black, i'll still cop. just one pair of course. it's all i need.

The whole Nike Air/Jumpman debate is stupid as %$#%. If your not buying the shoes because of that, than thats your decision(As stupid of a reason as that is)your choosing to pass. And people who want the shoes regaurdless of what the back says, they'll cop. There is always going to be complaints whether its theshape or patent cut of SJ's or the fact that the red on the upcoming 6s isn't infrared. Its impossible for JB to make a perfect shoe for you guysnow-a-days

Originally Posted by eltouha

The jumpman on the back of the vi IS an abomination. The size of the jumpman and the font on "AIR" are both horrible. Had they been like the backs of the III and IV, that is BIG like the orignal nike air was, i wouldn't mind.

but being inconspicuously black on black, i'll still cop. just one pair of course. it's all i need.

no its not....
laugh.gif

Well true there.

I'll tell you what hyped up everything JB, it was his damn comeback in '02 with the Wizards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We would have good quality shoes, with Nike Air insignias where they belong..etc..

Man do your research on shoes before you reply, the Jordan VI is a NIKE shoe not a JORDAN BRAND shoe, Jordan brand is a subsidiary of Nike I.E. Its owned byNike, just because they threw a jumpman on the back of the shoe does not mean its not a Nike shoe, try flipping the box over on your retro's and there willbe a Nike Air sticker on it. Nike air on the back of the shoe was part of the design which is why it looks weird without it to people old enough to livethrough the originals, if he doesn't want to buy it because of that i don't blame him they are trying to re-brand a shoe that the Jordan subsidiary wasnot part of which is why they bank on all the "Nike air Jordan" retro's and the shoes developed under the brand usually flop. The only Historicshoes to come out of Jordan brand were the 13's, 20's and 23's. Nike alone made the most sought after Jordan's 1-7, and 11's they usuallyare the ones people want, so to take that Nike air off is a kick in the face to the original collector sorry.

lol im excited. for these kicks.. but knowing JB, i cant get tooo excited..
i got money JB messes up 1 out of the 4 VI's

Back
Top Bottom