Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

How do these run my tts is 10.5 but I felt my nyc was a lil to long ... I have wide feet just felt they run a lil big anybody know about the la fit ? Or I should try size 10 and see how they fit ?

Didn't plan on picking up the Rios (or any from the pack for that matter) until I realized how well they would go with an original style Devil Rays Jersey.
they should have stayed the devil rays and kept the colors 
mean.gif
How about NO... That name has so much negative energy around it.. you have no idea.. Everyone in this area was happy to drop the name and the first owner.. You have no idea

Got the LA's in my cart but something holding me back from grabbing....I think I'm going to pass

You can't even use discount code from purchases from the app when you call in, that sucks, just tried

SITTING [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] **** y'all resellers

Yeah, I was able to add to cart on multiple sites. LA's are sitting. Not NYC level though. If they make the Shanghais or London more exclusive then I doubt they sit. Paris 10 didn't sit at all other than sites like Nike EU for a day or two but even those eventually went. In Canada, they sold out in 5 minutes online via Nike Canada. 

I'm hold out for London and decide if really want it. Otherwise, Shanghai is the main target. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom