Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

I have the Rios and Paris but I'll do my ranking. 

1. Shanghai

2. Paris

3. London

4. Rios

5. NYC

6. Charlotte 

7. Los Angeles

8. Chicago (original OG Chi was far better) 

1) NYC
2) LA
3) Charlotte
4) London
5) Shanghai
6) Paris
7) Rio
8) Chi

Lol @ 8)

Last edited:
So after I got the Paypal refund for my 'Buy it Now' NYC 1s, I ended up winning an auction on another pair of sz 10s for $142 shipped... from another zero feedback seller. Let's see how this one goes.

I'm kinda hoping it also becomes a fraudulent listing and I can find a returned sz 10 on hash at the outlets this weekend so I can use my $50 MVP pass.

1. Paris
2. Rio
3. Shanghai
4. London
5. LA
6. Charlotte
7. NYC
8. Chi

Last edited:
after seeing all the released pairs in person 

1) rios

2)paris

all the rest. 

so far until I see the shanghai, charlottes, and londons

1. NYC

2. HAI

3. LA

4. London

5. Paris

6. Charlotte

7. Rio

8. Chi

The pack overall was pretty disappointing IMO, outside of the top 2-3 not much worth copping and in reality all released in the US are probably outlet fodder in the future

I feel like people be seriously sleeping on the Rio's lol that iridescent look is crazy on them! :nthat:

I just got my LA's in IMO they look even better in person, nice and clean for the summer... I like how the upper have faded look to it nice craftsmanship also

If someone works at a nike factory store do they get a swoosh account? My brother real coo with the managers at the store in our area And once you get, do you have it for good or long as you work for nike? Thanks

Last edited:
If someone works at a nike factory store do they get a swoosh account? My brother real coo with the managers at the store in our area And once you get, do you have it for good or long as you work for nike? Thanks
Its good as long as the employee works for nike once they leave bye bye swoosh account

During F&F an employee at an outlet store told me he gets 30% off all the time, 40% off during F&F.

Back
Top Bottom