Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

The nylon texture uppers is what killed it for me on the Chi's
mean.gif
Really? I acutally like it...a lot. Seems like it'll be pretty easy to clean.
Why is everyone so sure they're getting the Shanghai's [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Also, we've only seen part of the London and people seem uber convinced they're getting them.

Me thinks it's a lot of wolfin in this thread.
I agree 100%. Bunch of guys just wanting to have an opinion lol.
I think people that are saying LA's are wack are looking at AFK's pic. They look dope in SoCalHoss pic.
I agree. My pic makes them look like doo doo LOL! I used a HORRIBLE filter. Doesn't catch the true essences of the shoe in the least bit.

I think people that are saying LA's are wack are looking at AFK's pic. They look dope in SoCalHoss pic.
Man that big *** tag ruined his pic
mean.gif
mean.gif
but Hoss on the clairity [emoji]129299[/emoji]
My pics always get stolen off of IG and used to scam people so I try and cut down on that by tagging each and every shoe pic I post.
I really want to pull the trigger, $228 for both.
What's stopping you? Absolutely amazing price. $114 for a pair of new Jordan's hasn't been seen since like '06.

I need access to a Swoosh account BADLY!

Probably posted already, but so far I only like the Charlotte's and the London pairs

Hopefully the London pairs see a stateside release
Hopefully they don't lol. I enjoy the hunt and when it's slightly difficult (not impossible) to obtain the shoes i.e. Paris'...

AF1 my bad [emoji]128517[/emoji] any way to stop a scammer :smh: is good in my book [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].

Reminded me of those sample pics with tags all over

Always thought a pic on IG could only be reposted didn't know an image could be downloaded from IG

Anywho fire picks [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
AF1 my bad [emoji]128517[/emoji] any way to stop a scammer
mean.gif
is good in my book [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].

Reminded me of those sample pics with tags all over

Always thought a pic on IG could only be reposted didn't know an image could be downloaded from IG

Anywho fire picks [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Thank you sir.

And all you gotta do is screen shot a pic then crop out all the surrounding stuff. My IG name is AirForce1KingfromNT. This guy created an IG name "AirForce1King" and has ripped off dozens of people for big bucks SMH. He used all my pics and even set his IG up to mirror mine as far as using personal pics of me and my friends. I've since tagged all my pics this way and he's changed up his IG profile but was still ripping people off.

I agree 100%. Bunch of guys just wanting to have an opinion lol.
as opposed to ....not having an opinion? lol?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Kindly elaborate, good sir
I worded that wrong. I should've said there's just a bunch of guys wanting to have something to say. A bunch of guys are talking just to be talking...

I worded that wrong. I should've said there's just a bunch of guys wanting to have something to say. A bunch of guys are talking just to be talking...
Yes, you are right there bro.

I am one of those guys  [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I get you, thats how i felt when i got my 09 TB3s, from a seller in the UK... Putting in some work and enjoying the fruit of the labor is a good feeling. In these days some ppl dont understand that concept

Last edited:
I get you, thats how i felt when i got my 09 TB3s, from a seller in the UK... Putting in some work and enjoying the fruit of the labor is a good feeling. In these days some ppl dont understand that concept

Exactly. When I first heard of the pack, I was hoping they'd release in their respective cities so it could be somewhat of a challenge to get them. It would be fun to actually have to hunt them down...

Hoping they don't release in the US and putting in work to obtain a shoe u really want are 2 different things , but to outright say u hope a pair is hard to get just speaks to where some of us heads are when it comes to these releases

View media item 2032945
For me personally, collecting isn't nearly as fun as it used to be. I just wish there was something that could spice it up a bit. I tried dabbling in the PE market for a bit because you seriously have to hunt for what you want but it's a lil more expensive than what I care to spend right now. Once I pay my house off this year, I'll jump back in it...

Hoping they don't release in the US and putting in work to obtain a shoe u really want are 2 different things , but to outright say u hope a pair is hard to get just speaks to where some of us heads are when it comes to these releases

:smh: :smh: >: >: the dark side of NikeTalk I hate seeing. The journey ain't even worth it sometimes in the end although what is posted above is true ^^^

Last edited:
Passed on everyone but the NYC debating if I wanna cop the Paris (probably) but londons are an instant cop hope they don't release stateside tho

I tweeted nikestore the day they tweeted the clearance specials and asked if Jordan's are on the specials too :smh: they slid me a link to some damn clothes and non retros :lol: :lol:

Dear Nike Insiders lurking no ones buying full price so throw some **** on sale so I can get back to spending money and btw stop removing stuff saying its fake sold out too [emoji]128541[/emoji]

But you're sold on these [emoji]129300[/emoji] with all due respect I'm calling BS [emoji]128514[/emoji]
The color way is different.... i'm not sure what you're calling bs on? 

"sold"?.... haha, I said "nice job on these". 

I guess I can only like the city pack if I like all the colors? 
laugh.gif

no opinions allowed 

I tweeted nikestore the day they tweeted the clearance specials and asked if Jordan's are on the specials too
mean.gif
they slid me a link to some damn clothes and non retros
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dear Nike Insiders lurking no ones buying full price so throw some **** on sale so I can get back to spending money and btw stop removing stuff saying its fake sold out too [emoji]128541[/emoji]
the guy at my nike clearance store actually said that they do pull stuff and say it is sold out and send it to outlets/clearance stores.

Funny how someone can say people are talking for just the sake of talking, and then the same person can make some huge attention seeking posts drenched in their 'opinion'...lol

Just goes to prove we are all so very different, yet so much alike.

Back
Top Bottom