Jordan Brand Urban Accounts???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in opening up my own sneaker store in the NYC area and would like to know how to get on JB urban accounts??? Are there qualifications to apply? Any help will be greatly appreciated

I know Nike also takes the concentration of other accounts in a geographic area into account.  So if you are in an area with a lot of Tier 0 Nike accounts (although they apparently no longer use the Tier classifications) like NYC, then it would be a lot harder to get an account than if you were in, say somewhere like Billings, Montana.  Not sure if Jordan Brand uses the same criteria, but it would make sense...  You also need to have a physical, brick and mortar place, and provide pictures to Nike.

is that it? is there any other information like which department in nike i would have to contact in oreder to stock my store?

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/710/p/3897
Basically, you write a letter to Nike telling them you want a Nike account, and you tell them why you think your store would sell shoes so well such as your location, demographics, etc.
They'll send a rep over to you to check it out, and once approved, they'll send the crappy Jordans first like the Teams Js you see on the clearance racks at Foot Locker or Finish Line. You gotta prove you'll be able to sell those before they'll start sending you retros and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom