Jordan Brand vol.. new ideas, suggestions

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You are talking about inbreeding.    
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't care for "Nike Air", if they put it back cool, if they don't, who cares? 

All I want from JB is decent quality.  I don't want to have to worry about paint chipping on the first wear.  

And Oh yeah, give me back that OG / Older Retro shape of the 11's.  You are killing me JB with the banana looking 11's nowadays. 
with retro's they should start putting the air jordan 1-23 one by one up on Nike ID and let people design their own colors.
with retro's they might as well make them widely available. Why only make limited amounts of shoes you know people want with all the rest of of the fusion/2K9/team jordan shoes collecting dust in stores

One word: oversaturation.

These will not be released in large quantities, or become widely available, because they know they have a stranglehold on the market ...at least I don't see it happening in the near future.

JB will continue to build hype and it will continue to work and it's almost guaranteed it  will sell out its brand leaders.

Saw on here (Niketalk) where this guy photoshopped a pair of Xiii's and made them the colorway of the Olive ix's, the shoe was actually dopee and I
want to see that come into reality
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw on here (Niketalk) where this guy photoshopped a pair of Xiii's and made them the colorway of the Olive ix's, the shoe was actually dopee and I
want to see that come into reality
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Okay, if they do these colorways successful like those 13's, then I'm all for it.

They were able to successfully replicate the "Cool Grey" look from the CG 11's right onto the 9's.  That's my favorite "inbreed" 
laugh.gif

Okay, if they do these colorways successful like those 13's, then I'm all for it.

They were able to successfully replicate the "Cool Grey" look from the CG 11's right onto the 9's.  That's my favorite "inbreed" 
laugh.gif

i think they need to get back to basics and look at what they did to make Air Jordan shoe what it is today. Leading edge design, technology and quality.

retro-ing shoes in colourways of other retros will just make them look like fakes available on chinese websites.

also, i think Michael Jordan himself needs to be involved in the marketing alot more . I know D. wade is the new face of jordan signiture shoes, but everyone wants to see the man himself involved alot more .

i think they need to get back to basics and look at what they did to make Air Jordan shoe what it is today. Leading edge design, technology and quality.

retro-ing shoes in colourways of other retros will just make them look like fakes available on chinese websites.

also, i think Michael Jordan himself needs to be involved in the marketing alot more . I know D. wade is the new face of jordan signiture shoes, but everyone wants to see the man himself involved alot more .

Back
Top Bottom