Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

The Jordan Brand WDYWT post was locked last month because a few members felt the necessary need toabuse the thread by acting immature and childish. This post is one of my favorites to browse, but immature people ruined a good thing. Follow the Nike Talkrules and be respectful to your fellow NTers. If you can't do that, NT isn't the place for you and you'll quickly find yourself not being able topost anymore. Let's not allow that to happen this time around. Let's get it back on track and we can have another successful JB WDYWT post!

Also, please be courteous when replying to other people's posts. If you choose to quote someone,please don't post the picture if all you're going to reply with is one word or something useless like a stoneface emoticon. I also don't thinkit's necessary to quote repeatedly. I absolutely can't stand it when I have to read the same quotes over and over again. We get it. Just quotesomeone's last reply. No need for the entire conversation! Posts like these are useless and make the page load very slow. If it begins to happen, the postsin question will just be deleted on site.

WELCOME BACK AND LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN!!!
For the last day of Feb!!!!(minus tha shorts
roll.gif
)
58a3515be597ebb50608db462e55abedab6c3f7.pjpg

8502502e01ece0c8d402195bd6e1b5b13469b95.pjpg

yo.. DALITSO.. you had a picture on here one day with the X's I think.. with a shirt with shoes hanging around the nexk.. (X's right?) This kid islooking for that shirt I think.. over in the JORDAN BRAND FORUM.. I think the post is titled.. "SHIRT WITH HANGING SHOES" page 1 so far... think youcan post that pic for him?? ~APPRECIATED~

BTW he is new.. so I figured he may not know it WAS here until the original forum was locked... but I remember you took it in front of that VERY SAME DOOR..^^^ the door up there with your XIII's.. lol

MEGADETH1, are those what i think those are???? Gladthis post is back up! Don't have too much of a J collection but as i keep hitting this thread, the morei'm leaning to snatching a few more up!!!

peace

Nice to see this thread along with the other one up and running again. Nice 13's dalitso! Good stuff The Sun Child! Awesome pickups MEGADETH1! Gonna have to go to mom's house and go digfor my old Redline and my brother's old Hutch lol
tongue.gif
! Anyway, oldpic but same look. Jordan 1 lows out and about earlier today.
1ee35252e137aba29bbcbab3471995fc3a160a0.jpg

THANK YOU ijapino, hopefully people can keep there negative comments in their head like i always did

Alright were back lol, let's keep this one going. Dope XIIIs Dalisto. Nice kicks so far.

ahhhhh......feels good to be back
no more strike for me
can we get a Team J. Lo roll call?
and welcome back yall
lets keep this sterile

yes its back now lets all try to get along and do are thing and that is jordans!!!!! DALITSO you have fits for years........
im loving the kuwahara MEGADETH1 i had a pink and white one in 1988 my sohpmore year in high school (damn im old) then i got a pro freestyle tour (gt) purpleand white man those were the days!!!
pulled these out again for a great day here in phoenix 82 and sunny!!!!
351u1jl.jpg

GLAD ITS BACK... TIRED OF SEEING FULL SIZE FIGURES OF KIDS. ITS BEEN ABOUT JAYS FOR ME THO SINCE I WAS A YOUNG LAD.

53b15f8786116083ab0156f342c182af85a2a7c.pjpg

0111568383196888ed929deaaba5b35ce7c56bb.pjpg

recycled pics:

yesterday ,.... yes i know everyone hates these but i kinda like em

dubzkh0.jpg

today: not the OG's

11bb8.jpg

Wore my Vs yesterday. sorry for the camera phone pics, I cant find my digital camera.
293etuc.jpg

And What my little brother wore to
2q2j0bc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom