Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for December 2007!

Great Stuff @ Sidelineapparel

trans_1x1.gif
Men's Air Jordan Melo M4 (Carmelo Anthony) (WILL NOT SHIP BEFORE 12-26-07)(Midnight/Navy-Wheat-White)
sidelineapparel_1981_693483125

Men's Air Jordan Melo M4 (Carmelo Anthony) (WILL NOT SHIP BEFORE 12-26-07)(Black-Taxi-Varsity/Red)

sidelineapparel_1981_693163944

trans_1x1.gif
Men's Air Jordan Melo M4 (Carmelo Anthony) (Black-Metallic/Gold)

sidelineapparel_1977_84016992

Men's Air Jordan Melo M4 (Carmelo Anthony) (Black-Eggplant)

sidelineapparel_1977_83890795

^^i doubt any a grade aquas are going to hit outlets
maybe some b grades but not a grades

I went to outlet and to my surprise I saw the black AJ XV on sale. I thought that they were all sold out. I didn't grab them, because I didn't like theshoe. I only saw one pair. The top of the box was torn, but the retro card was in the box.

Originally Posted by kstnhse42

I went to outlet and to my surprise I saw the black AJ XV on sale. I thought that they were all sold out. I didn't grab them, because I didn't like the shoe. I only saw one pair. The top of the box was torn, but the retro card was in the box.

im pretty sure somebody probably returned them after ordering them from flightclub

This pertains to eastbay, so I figured I would put it here, rather than start a new topic. Anyone else been noticing latley that eastbay has been re-releasinga bunch of past retros. 3 colors in the 7's and 3 colcors of the 4's came out in october, they also came out with the retro 5 green beans. A bunch ofother shoes xx1 lows mv23's and t4g.s came out again as well.

So i just looked on the site today and saw that a 7.5 was avaiable with a backorder date for the retro 5 ls black/blue. Can anyone tell me if they released afull size run of these sometime this week and they sold out, I cant remeber having seen them as of weds or so.

i called did a search and some outlet in that area had the XV's sz 10-11 and sold out within the day

Holiday Sale Going On at www.air-randy.com

On Sale $ 210.00USD

On Sale $210.00USD

Also On Sale:

Air Jordan X: $210.00USD
Air Jordan XIII: $210.00USD
Pack: $445.00USD

Air Jordan VIII (Playoff's): $140.00USD

AJXIIxAF1 Fusion (Taxi): $185.00USD

AJXIIxAF1 Fusion (Playoff's): $200.00USD

www.air-randy.com

anyone know how much 8s are going for in outlets? because i heard the pea-pod 8s are $100. just checking if it's true...

do any of yah'lls outlets take phone calls? lookin for sz 13.5-15

KC outlets still got 5.5s, 9.5s, and M3s. I'm pretty sure the last sig shoe we had was when it opened. Chutney XXs

Originally Posted by kstnhse42

I went to outlet and to my surprise I saw the black AJ XV on sale. I thought that they were all sold out. I didn't grab them, because I didn't like the shoe. I only saw one pair. The top of the box was torn, but the retro card was in the box.

Just a tip...

Every so often, the outlets receive a few pairs of shoes that were "mistakes" (meaning the outlet wasn't supposed to get them, but they keepthem as opposed to to going through the trouble of sending them back). It's helpful if you know someone who works there. Often, the outlet will have somepairs in the back that will surprise you, but don't count on them ever making it to the floor. But if you can get your hands on them, they'll ring upat outlet prices.

Back
Top Bottom