Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for January 2008!

they have crazy deals, jeter vitals for 50 xx2 bred and omega for 80 - plus crazzy coupons, look on frontpage of slickdeals.net

Eastbay, as of 9:12 tonight
Omega: all mens sizes (7-18) available. $80
Blk/Red XXII: mens size 7.5-9.5. $80
Both XXII 5/8, $100, good run of all sizes
FYI click the outlet tab on your right hand corner, and then go to the Jordan section, tons of great deals.

Got me another pair of XXII
pimp.gif

7.5, 8.5, 10.0 and 14 available on footlocker.com the jordan collezione pack hurry up if its your size i was able to add them in my cart

dang you could have got four countdown packs for as much as you paid for those xxiii, hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

^I have. It's as legit as flightclub. Cosignment based shop in japan and ships to the US. Very fast shipping and great selection.

damn, thanx for the info guys, I just scooped the Black/Red xx1 lows from eastbay for $57 shipped. Got a 15% off coupon on slickdeals.net.

I know these are on the shelves everywhere but uptempoair.com has these for $109.00 and free shipping.

thumb_317274-071.jpg

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Skiptomyshoe.com has the Titanium XXIII for $1,323 in size 7.5 and 13.

Flipjays gots the titaniums in size 9.5 for $2500 , size 10&10.5 for $1900 suckas.......
laugh.gif

I was planning on ordering some things from flightclubny and I wanna know how the experience is with them from someone who has ordered from the site. I knowthat they're legit but how was the ordering and shipping process. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

^^^If it's your first time, they might call you to further confirm the order. They send you a confirmation email w/ a tracking number within 24 hours.Shipping and order processing is really quick compared to other online sites, especially compared to eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom