Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for January 2008!

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

^ THIS IS NOT MY WEBSITE

and then in your sig:
Email me at [email protected] or Dizzy at [email protected] or contact me on AIM - " younggeezyx23x"or dizzy on "gettingdizzy" to place an order or ask questions about consignment.

if it ain't your store, why would people email you with questions or to place an order.
eyes.gif

grin.gif

good try...
-J-

Originally Posted by r00r84

is pickyourshoes a legit site?

has anyone ordered from there? how did it go?

Pickyourshoes is very legit, I have ordered items from there a few times and everytime it went smoothly

pys i have a feeling is going to raise the price....when have they ever had a fair price for sneakers lol

Anybody have bad or good experiences with Kixclusive? Just want to make sure they are not only legit but reliable. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

pys i have a feeling is going to raise the price....when have they ever had a fair price for sneakers lol

PYS is still cheaper than yours!!
laugh.gif

pys is actually not cheaper than we are they charge tax and more for shipping than we do

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

Maybe you should have checked back 4 days ago when they were sitting on their site for $359 and ground is $8 and 3 day shipping is a meager $10.

I just checked your site and as of now it's for $420. A few days ago, 4 days to be exact the price tag was sitting ugly at $450. Meanwhile PYS had theshoes almost 100 bucks cheaper. So how can you really justify that claim?

~and don't just say well it's cheaper now and we're competitive with our competition now, because a few days ago that hypebeast mentality kicked inand you were scrooge mcduckin anybody foolish enough to cop from your site.

I'm not hatin, but that's just how I feel~

when have they ever had a fair price for sneakers lol
Man the more posts I see from you, the more I realize what a clown you are...I can't believe NT is ok with you coming into this thread andmaking posts like this...

Why would you bash another website in anyway, especially one waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than yours...pys always has respectable prices...alot of times lowerthan retail on GR's...and unlike you they spent some time learning how to effectively design a website so that they don't have to come on NT all dayposting totally worthless statements as posts just to get some page views...

if you were running a real company you would realize what bad PR your behavior really is...

I could go on but I'll stop here.....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ekin423

Man the more posts I see from you, the more I realize what a clown you are...I can't believe NT is ok with you coming into this thread and making posts like this...

Why would you bash another website in anyway, especially one waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than yours...pys always has respectable prices...alot of times lower than retail on GR's...and unlike you they spent some time learning how to effectively design a website so that they don't have to come on NT all day posting totally worthless statements as posts just to get some page views...

if you were running a real company you would realize what bad PR your behavior really is...

mad.gif

That man aint nowhere to be found!
laugh.gif
I was kinda hoping he'dcome in here and give us an explanation to the methods of his madness but I guess not. He's probably conferring with his business associates right now onwhat to say....

and if not what's takin the dude so long to respond...
laugh.gif

conferring with his business associates right now on what to say....
Business associates??? you know something I don't?

from what I've read about him I'd say the only business associates hes got are his parents...but then again I see some websites supporting him and whatnot...why is beyond me...seems like a total ham n egger to me....

I've been biting my tongue so long when it comes to this guy...everytime I see his posts i get annoyed...never anything important or substantial to add tothis community at all....high post count very little content....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ekin423

Man the more posts I see from you, the more I realize what a clown you are...I can't believe NT is ok with you coming into this thread and making posts like this...

Why would you bash another website in anyway, especially one waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than yours...pys always has respectable prices...alot of times lower than retail on GR's...and unlike you they spent some time learning how to effectively design a website so that they don't have to come on NT all day posting totally worthless statements as posts just to get some page views...

mad.gif
That man aint nowhere to be found!
laugh.gif
I was kinda hoping he'd come in here and give us an explanation to the methods of his madness but I guess not. He's probably conferring with his business associates right now on what to say....

and if not what's takin the dude so long to respond...
laugh.gif

That dude is a complete joke. Read his story, can't believe his story made it to the news paper. I got the Dmp Xi's from him when it was on sale.The shipping was the slowest ever. Fedex ground took like over 10 days. Pretty bad service USPS priority 2-3 is way faster and the price wuldnt have been a bigdifference since it wasnt even free shipping.. I wonder how many pairs of shoes he actually sells and how many he is really stuck with. I doubt he is a"legit" real business he's probably just a reseller like many of us

can't believe his story made it to the news paper
you'd be surprised, Small town and no real news and its not that hard to get in the paper....probably just harassed them long enough untilthey finally agreed....kinda like he does here on NT....pretty soon he'll have to take his site down and start over after the damage hes done to hisrep...I suggest he takes some web design classes this time tho...

alright thats enuff poofy bashing in here I don't want to make any mods mad or anything....Anyone down for a bashing Poofy thread??????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finishline.com has a FSR of the Collezione package as of 1:00 pm EST. You can use 15% off coupons on it as well.

140388 That's the 15% off code that the website allowed me to use at 1:00 pm EST. It's an extra $47 off!

^^To be specific, they restocked on graphites, wht/chartreuse, cinder, green, and pacific-blue low.

And they have quite a few sizes of each.

Back
Top Bottom