Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

please excuse my lack of info, but according to an iss post, the celebration outlet will be getting aqua 8s tomorrow...

trying to find some prima trainers for my girl anyone seen them at the outlets recently ..i called a couple of them with no luck

well if the outlets ship, u can try the one here in shreveport LA, we have plenty. Actually it might b listed under bossier city LA

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

please excuse my lack of info, but according to an iss post, the celebration outlet will be getting aqua 8s tomorrow...
anyone else got info on this?
tongue.gif

^ Just ordered a 12 from them a few minutes ago for $117 shipped. Had 1 more 12 and 10.5. No discount codes work. They must have had them for a few daysbecause I needed a 11.5 and they said they had sold out of most sizes.

yeah sorry for not having very many details guys but i passed along what i read...

anyone have info or an inclination even as to when the women's aqua 8 colorway will be hitting outlets? or have they?

They still have good sizes left as of 1:15 pm.
Ordered a size 9.5, wanted to order 2 pair, but phone order limit is 1.
nerd.gif

Happy to cop any at all.
devil.gif

Thaks to the person who provided the info.
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Thanks to the person who mentioned the store with the aqua 8's..just got another 9.5 from the Celebration Nike Outlet as of right now..my 3rd pair ofaquas..
pimp.gif

urgh, hopefully the aqua will hit the outlet nearby, too bad 30% off cant work on phone, i got my pair cheaper then that with 20% off on NDC last year, thanksfor the info anyway

i visit like atleast once a week. right now the only js they have are the primas, some 9.5s, 12.5 lows, and the sandels that match the dtrt 3s. they did havethe basetball edition 22s, ajf 12s, and two pair of black and red 8s. they get something new like every other week. ill keep u updated if u like

I'd appreciate that. One of the managers was supposed to keep me updated whenever they received samples, but that never happened. I live in Waskom, TX. Youought to come visit the our store if you're ever in Marshall.

If you have the coupon good till Sunday (30% off) you are golden on grabbing those Aquas. FYI - they don't accept coupons over the phone though.

allthingsjordan, thanks for posting. $140? Sheesh!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

If you have the coupon good till Sunday (30% off) you are golden on grabbing those Aquas. FYI - they don't accept coupons over the phone though.

allthingsjordan, thanks for posting. $140? Sheesh!

Which outlet Flint? I tried the one in Louisiana...and they said natta.

Does anyone know about the outlets in Grapevine or Allen,TX.... and I've read about people that were able to get the OLNL at the outlets do any of ya thinkthe 10-13 package will hit the outlets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom