Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 10/13 is bound to hit, but seperatly in orange nike boxes as b grades for about 100-120

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

yeah sorry for not having very many details guys but i passed along what i read...

anyone have info or an inclination even as to when the women's aqua 8 colorway will be hitting outlets? or have they?

yea the womens aquas came and went at the prime outlet in orlando...i posted the info in the feb outlet report

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

the 10/13 is bound to hit, but seperatly in orange nike boxes as b grades for about 100-120

Yea, listen to this man; He knows alot about the outlets and gives mad heads ups! Thanx KLB

^^^kidlebron/ I hope youre right / dont mind copping another pair 13's . just give a heads up when they are available.

I never knew the outlets shipped, I ben missing out. I have a homegirl that works at the one here, imma have to get on that

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

yeah sorry for not having very many details guys but i passed along what i read...

anyone have info or an inclination even as to when the women's aqua 8 colorway will be hitting outlets? or have they?

yea the womens aquas came and went at the prime outlet in orlando...i posted the info in the feb outlet report

man i was sleeping hard in feb
tired.gif
...i def dont wanna miss out on theXs though

DTLR in Winston-Salem,NC has the playoff 8's. The Penny IV's for $20. Finishline at Hanes mall has the 10/13 countdown pack. And for anyoneinterested the footaction there has the Godzillas in 3 different colorways. I got my All star XX3's 5 days after the release at a small store calledfashion avenue of NY, they got 5 pairs in and I was the first one bought, got my size and everything.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Do you have a clue when? This would be a steal if you could get one for less than 130$

Man i live next to 2 outlets so im going to be checkin this thread way more often hopefully you guys will announce if you know the b grade countdown shoes hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom