Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeerp, here is the info on Celebration Nike outlet

Celebration Nike outlet store
6149 W Irlo Bronson Highway
Kissimmee, Florida 34744
407-397-1979

Good looking out

I think we should get a outlet log, or book. Something similar to the legit website list. I live in Lubbock, TX and there is any GOOD outlets near, the nearestgood one would be El Paso.

But we should just collect the name, phone number, and address (can live without). and just build a list. What do you think, mods help me out

Anyone around the southern Wisconsin are that has any updates from Johnson Creek or the Tanger Outlet in the Dells? Probably gonna make a trip to one of themsoon.

I went to nike outlet in vacaville on thursday
They had Dontrelle Willis Dunks for 30
White Red Lebron V for 100
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ddw254

I think we should get a outlet log, or book. Something similar to the legit website list. I live in Lubbock, TX and there is any GOOD outlets near, the nearest good one would be El Paso.

But we should just collect the name, phone number, and address (can live without). and just build a list. What do you think, mods help me out

here you go buddy: http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/info/locator_popup.jsp#nikefactorystoresalb

name, phone, and address. this what you were talking about right?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by ddw254

I think we should get a outlet log, or book. Something similar to the legit website list. I live in Lubbock, TX and there is any GOOD outlets near, the nearest good one would be El Paso.

here you go buddy: http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/info/locator_popup.jsp#nikefactorystoresalb

name, phone, and address. this what you were talking about right?
Good looking out, i figured there was something i just didnt know how to get it, I just have to figure out if they deliver just in case they havesomething.

Citysole has the White/Stealth 23's up for $219. Still gonna wait till release date myself unless PYSrestocks...

anyone still looking for all star XX3's, the Fashion Avenue in Stanleyville,NC has some still left, i went in there today which is where i got mine atand they still had it sitting out on display along with the white/orange retro 8's and the White AJ1 from the opening day pack.

Fasion Avenue of New York INC.
420 East hanes mill road
Winston-Salem, NC 27105
336-377-2466

All Star XX3-184.99
Retro 8-149.99
AJ 1-99.99

Anyone headed tomorrow to the Grand Opening of the new Houston Premium Oulets in Cypress? Nike Outlet is having 30% off shoes all weekend long!

Tyring to look for B - Grade 10/13 packs In the New jersey area Like Newark area. I can"t find anythign! If u find any or anything just pm

does finishline have a code for like 20% off or something
if so can i get it from someone..............thanx

I want b grade XIIIs in the worst way. on a sepereate not, Do you guys think any b grade XX3 will hit the outlets?

FinishLine codes:
20% off 1 regular priced acessory or apperal 142374
10$ off a purchase of 60 or more 142371
15$ off a purchase of 100 or more 142372
20$ off a purchase of 125 or more 142373

Expires 06-01-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom