Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

It's coming up on Bing, the shoe stores probably won't have them in their systems yet.

So now you are going of search results on bing as to what is or isn't coming out while second guessing a member who has a history of providing release dates? Please, please PLEASE tell me you are just trolling.

Just saying they're going to release, they just don't have an exact release date. Nothing to blow out of proportion.

I never said they were or were not releasing. The guys asked me did I have any info on them and I said no, not as of "yet". Once I seen SN put up a style code I looked in the system to see if anything would come up and it didn't. And that I would keep them posted. A lot of the shoes that I posted also don't have a release date. Yet they are still showing in the system. But you're right, let's move along

Just saying they're going to release, they just don't have an exact release date. Nothing to blow out of proportion.

You have no idea if they are actually releasing. This is one of your posts where you make a definite statement without knowing for sure if your statement is true. You have does this many times before and continue to do so despite other members and mods asking you to stop. When you are not sure about something, don't make a definitive statement about the subject. Keep your mouth shut if yu don't know what you are talking about. These have not been confirmed in any way, shape, or form. Stop saying they are definitely releasing when in reality you have no clue.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince - just a piece of advice.

we get a lot of "confirmed" colors that actually do not drop so its not always guaranteed. they could be scrapped, a vicious rumor, or pushed back to another year.

these members that are addressing you are trying to help you see that.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince - just a piece of advice.

we get a lot of "confirmed" colors that actually do not drop so its not always guaranteed. they could be scrapped, a vicious rumor, or pushed back to another year.

these members that are addressing you are trying to help you see that.
yea just like how cherrys were supposed to be this allstar weekend shoe not the 4s

Welp comes to find out they are making the two 11 lows a QS, knew it had to be a reason they weren't showing yet

Last edited:
A few GS extended size retros:

G Retro 12 Blk/Purp 510815 018

G Retro 12 Wht/Blk 510815 207

G Retro 5 Blk/Glo/Purp 440892 017

G Retro 3 Blk/Teal 441140 018

G Retro 12 Blk/Sil/Jade 510815 018

G Retro 12 Bone/Gold/Blk 845028 025

G Retro 12 Purple Suede 510815 518

G Retro 3 Purp/Blue 441140 506

G Retro 11 Maroon/Gold 852725 650

That's a lot of gs 12s. I bet the white and black pair will be nice. It's hard to screw up a white and black 12.

nerd.gif

and 2 11 lows on the same day? wow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom