Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

The shovel mold is still in full effect , those above in the boxes seems to be the "ogs"

Those Columbia's aren't even "GMs" based off today's already ugly mold, joints are just straight up fakes :lol:

That list posted is straight up false. Don't believe it one bit. Some of those will be made but not even half of them. Would love some New York Xs though.

As for this remaster.. Its pathetic. Cant believe its gotten to this point. I dont want to sound redundant like everyone else. But we SHOULD have been getting this quality for years now. Its crazy how this price hike is being justified. When I bought my Bordeaux 7s I believe the retail was $150. I loveeed the quality on those. Suede was buttery,we actually got metal tips on the laces! So I have to ask.. Whats justifying the $170 retail we are paying now? If anything quality got better..by not much at all! And now they want $200 because "Oh this has even better quality!" Its unbelievable to me. These are shoes that were released in the late 80s early 90s!

Like everyone is saying its everyones fault this is happening. And this is only the beginning. Soon retros will hit $220 just wait on it!

:smh: Prices at $200+ next year? I'm officially out. 200 has always been my threshold and I've never spent more than that for ANY shoe. So it looks like I'll be workin on my SB Dunk game next year

the low 13's 

blk and chutney 
flint 13 lows
blk and blue
and a new colorway 

could change depending on samples/first production runs turn out 

I never was a fan of the low 13's because of the lack of the hologram...But for the sake of having every OG colorway, sign me up for the black and blue's and the chutneys.

I remember this little snot-nosed kid from my neighborhood had both...I was still on my AF1 run at the time.

Haven't spent a single penny this year on a Jordan Brand release.

They will have my money once those Oreo 4's release though. Excited a shoe I've always wanted is getting a "remasted" treatment.

200 sounds too good to be true when nike has been selling shoes for like 250-300..
its crazy to see those too paying so much for man made materials smh. I'm surprised that retro 1s haven't jumped past $140, I think the Dave Whites were a test.

to whomever posted that list: THANK YOU

I won't be hunting for any of those releases on ebay/sneakercons anymore.

This is great news and I look forward to copping the entire list.

:smh: Prices at $200+ next year? I'm officially out. 200 has always been my threshold and I've never spent more than that for ANY shoe. So it looks like I'll be workin on my SB Dunk game next year

Exactly.. 125-150$..after tax 60+ markup from og pricing..

I pay 300+ anyways but that's for actual quality.. This new stuff isn't happening for me

via thugjerry313 on IG
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-white-columbia-blue-midnight-navy-1.jpg

looks identical to the 1999 retro

hot.

I'll actually buy those black 4s..

Only new release ill see myself after

Unless chutney 13's...Navy blk.low 13's. :pimp:

I hope that is sarcastic. Those pics look like Fubu 4s. :lol:

Hopefully these are just GM/ Fakes and not close to the actual release, if not then these are a pass. Seriously look like they were made in the same factory as Lugz. :smh:
I was thinking the same thing. The tongue looks like it belongs on a jordan 5, the shape is completely off, the jumpman is horrible. Those are just fakes, I doubt they will look anything like that

Y do ppl complain that 200 for a shoe is alot wen lebron lows are 190 with out tax an go up until 290 with out tax... Lebrons are ugly to me n get more money but ppl complain about jordans the real beautiful basketball shoe... U want cheap kicks get some good leather and a sewing machine and some leather and make ur own.. I wanna see the quality of the shoe u make ur self.... Stop cryin about 200$ price tag either pay it or move on

Last edited:
I dont kno yall, i spoke with a Nike rep a few days ago and he said " i wouldnt be expecting alot of difference from what we are getting now" he said alot of retros next year are going to have that alot of tumbled leather to try and fool ppl into thinking that the quality is actually better. He said " if yall think u gon get REAL leather again yall are crazy". with that being said its like i figured, a $20 increase for no reason really

Lebrons are actually good quality shoes for basketball.. They justify there price.. Jordans new releases don't..

I'll admit most Jordan release laty are terrible but still they sell ppl like them and there a classic.. Brons might b good for ball but I think there big bulky and ugly... I don't like lebron as a player or person n I hate his style and shoes he's a good ball player but that simplify ain't enough for me to jump on his nuts and spend 300 $ on some plastic and leather

I dont kno yall, i spoke with a Nike rep a few days ago and he said " i wouldnt be expecting alot of difference from what we are getting now" he said alot of retros next year are going to have that alot of tumbled leather to try and fool ppl into thinking that the quality is actually better. He said " if yall think u gon get REAL leather again yall are crazy". with that being said its like i figured, a $20 increase for no reason really

This is actually believable :lol:

Of course nothing's going to change :lol: the entire thing's a gimmick to justify another price jump. I have no problem believing that at all.

Back
Top Bottom