Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

all those 4's look like re-vamped 2004 edition retros
not re-vamped 1989 original styling

like da 04 is the evolved shape of the 4! no
nonsense

the non remastering info being dropped right now tho 
nerd.gif

*looks at shape and netting*

Yea, they're full of crap

This. Slightly better than the lat set of IVs shape-wise (toe box is a little lower), but still no dice.

They'll get my money for Oreos just because I've wanted them for years and it at least won't have cardboard leather, but I'm not impressed.

The shape on the French Blue VIIs look terrible in that picture as well.

Last edited:
All anyone has to do is look at the placement of where the little rubber/plastic wing on the upper starts and see the shape is still way off. This is why the tongue always looks so high and why they don't have the sort of bulky look anymore. They're using less material and the height of the sneaker is changed in spots which give it the banana look.

View media item 1155142View media item 1155143

As far as bringing back Jordan 15 and up, we are not sure.

They don't mean as much to the people that love our retro product.

(Jumpman23)

All anyone has to do is look at the placement of where the little rubber/plastic wing on the upper starts and see the shape is still way off. This is why the tongue always looks so high and why they don't have the sort of bulky look anymore. They're using less material and the height of the sneaker is changed in spots which give it the banana look.

View media item 1155142View media item 1155143

Exactly, I was just about to post this. The shoe originally had a higher cut and the wing was higher on the shoe. I really want to believe this remastering story but so far it's a fail.

The fact that these molds are going to be here for 10 years and the XVIs-XXs apparently won't be coming back any time soon is a bit depressing though.

Last edited:
Those 4s above remind me of the chrome green and the CGs from '04. Nothing about those looks like the ogs.. However, those are all retro+ colorways, as long as they use the seperated netting and shape on the og colorways, I don't care about new colorways since I won't be buying any of them.

Looks like cheap tumbled imitation leather and high quality pics to trick us into thinking they are "remastered".

I can't wait for the super duper remastered version in a couple more years ie "this is our excuse to raise the price $30"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom