Jordan Brand's 25th Anniversary in 2010

Whats up ya'll. My names Quintin, i'm from N. Carolina and i'm BRAND NEW to NikeTalk but i'm no stranger to Air J'z and i wanna share mythoughts with you, just a lil something that was on my mind. The year 2010 is JBs 25th Anniversary and i was just thinking how special of a year i think itcould possibly be. I was thinking about what they did in 2005 with the 20th anniversary. . . they gave us some very nice XIII's like the White/TeamRed/Fint Grey . . . White/Grey/Uni Blue . . . Black/Altitude Green . . . French Blue. They gave us X's as well. . . the White/Grey Steel, White/RedSteel, White/Linen, Black/White & White/Carolina Blue. We saw the Laser IV's, Last Shot XIV's along side a couple other nice XIV's, some niceLow Top II's. . . it was a solid year. But i think 2010 should go above and beyond that. I'm thinking this is the year we'll see da VI's,IX's, III's, XI's you know? Alot of early MJ's. And my question to you guys is do U agree ??? Am i the only one that has thought about thisor what??

Welcome. I'm hoping they'll throw some curve balls. I would like to see the Space Jam. It would be 10 years since they last were out. The white/red 12sare a must as well.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Welcome. I'm hoping they'll throw some curve balls. I would like to see the Space Jam. It would be 10 years since they last were out. The white/red 12s are a must as well.

Everything he said. I REALLY need those XII's too.

Welcome and nice post. Lets just hope they do something special for 25 years, but you never know. I think there will be atleast ONE big release but you neverknow

They will give us a new box, and plenty more fusions. I can't wait.
frown.gif

at the 45 anniversary JB should release every retro then shutdown like the willy wonka factory lol jp

resellers would be satisfied

nice post tho

would love to see what they decide to do,mayb some retro's in OG colorways would be nice.

first of all you'll probably see either air jordan 2010 or Air Jordan XX4 u never know,and if u keep doing these packs than you'll probably see everycolorway of your favorite shoe.

I've been saying this for like over a year now, we all know 2009 is gonna be lame, but I think 2010 could just see a return to form for Jordan! Because itwill be a great achievement for the brand to be in business for 25 years, I think they will actually make the effort to finally give us what we want!! I alsothink this is why some of the most "wanted" shoes weren't released in the CDPs, I have a feeling they're being saved for the anniversaryyear!

Personally, I'd love to see Bordeaux VII -Maroon VI &/or White/infrared VI -Space Jam XI -Black/red IX -Playoff XII ....& of course, White/cementIV!!!

BUT ....who knows? ....let's keep our fingers crossed & hope they don't eff it up like they normally do!!!!

LETS HOPE SO CAUSE WE REALLY NEED SOMETHING GOOD
WE HAVENT SEE SOMETHING GOOD FOR A WHILE AND WE REALLY NEED
BUT HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR???????????????????

it would be sweet if JB brought back some nice retros for the 25th anniversary...i'd love to see space jams XI, playoff XIII, and last shots since i missedout on them last time

They need to run a full page apology through every major news media for screwing over the consumer with high pricing and cheap quality on poorly executedreleases and get back to releasing retros like they did from 99-01.

JB probably wont do re-release of the DMP's, right? i wasnt into the game when they released...i got the OLNL when HOH chicago opened and all the CDPexcept for the ones that are releasing tomorrow...i'm jus missing the DMP...i know there are still some DS packs on ebay but i dont got the $$$ to payreseller's high prices

i wouldnt be so quick to get your hopes up for nice releases.
JB has gone in a different direction since the 20th ann.

More than likely we'll see a lot of heat.... they can't doing us dirty on there 25th Anniversary... hopefully we'll see some cement IVs, BordueuxVIIs, and white/infared VIs

On the 25th anniversary JB should drop what was supposed to drop this year. I wanna see III,VI,IX, & XI or shoes never retroed..

Tinker- please design the AJ 2010. And it's the Air Jordan's 25th annversary, not the brand. The brand is about 10 1/2 years old.

i think all of these re-releases kill the point of collecting these badboys. everything is so easy to get noe because they are coming out anymore, nothing isexclusive anymore

Originally Posted by niffchinsta

i think all of these re-releases kill the point of collecting these badboys. everything is so easy to get noe because they are coming out anymore, nothing is exclusive anymore
That attitude's part of the reason why JB's the way it is today...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom