Jordan Bred 11 Legit Check

1. No screenshots
2. Need photo of the back and side, there a like 6 picturess there, why only post 3.

Last edited:
100% fakes..23s are off, PL cut is high, sole color is off, general shape is off, collars are fat etc.

100% fakes..23s are off, PL cut is high, sole color is off, general shape is off, collars are fat etc.

How long have you owned jordan 11s seriously, it feels like the jordan 11s are burnt into your eyelids, maybe that's why you recognise every fake pair.

How long have you owned jordan 11s seriously, it feels like the jordan 11s are burnt into your eyelids, maybe that's why you recognise every fake pair.
hahaah, im a certified ol' head bro..I was in 10th grade when the OGs dropped..Ive been around for every last 11 release over the years. They are indeed burnt into my brain :nerd:

Another little fun fact you may not know..The 11s were inspired by a lawnmower Tinker saw somewhere..:D

Last edited:
hahaah, im a certified ol' head bro..I was in 10th grade when the OGs dropped..Ive been around for every last 11 release over the years. They are indeed burnt into my brain :nerd:

Another little fun fact you may not know..The 11s were inspired by a lawnmower Tinker saw somewhere..:D

Damn that's a while back.

Tinker must've been smoking the good stuff if a lawnmower was the inspiration for his masterpiece.

Is there a 11 you didn't like?

Damn that's a while back.

Tinker must've been smoking the good stuff if a lawnmower was the inspiration for his masterpiece.

Is there a 11 you didn't like?
Many..I dont like 11 lows much at all honestly. Also Gammas didnt do much for me, and the "72/10s" are another flop IMO, However they will have no problem selling them as with any 11 release. :rolleyes

Yeah he was definitely thinking outside of the box back then, simple and clean..The brand needs some new life like him (back then) these days..All im seeing out of JB recently is just a bunch of half thought releases tied to something MJ accomplished some time or another..Its just weak and elementary from a design standpoint IMO.

Last edited:
Many..I dont like 11 lows much at all honestly. Also Gammas didnt do much for me, and the "72/10s" are a other flop IMO, However they will have no problem selling them as with any 11 release. :rolleyes

Yeah he was definitely thinking outside of the box back then, simple and clean..The brand needs some new life like him (back then) these days..All im seeing out of JB recently is just a bunch of half thought releases tied to something MJ accomplished some time or another..Its just weak and elementary from a design standpoint IMO.

Yeah I agree with the lows, I don't think I like a single one. The gammas are ok, and the 72-10 are not that special either, but they aren't like ugly or anything.

And I agree that jb needs some new inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom