Jordan Chi Town Gift Set

I saw this on eastbay (ChiTown Gift Set). It looks like a beanie and a scarf, but there isn't a description really. Anyone get this or know if there are gloves or anythingelse in the set? I did a search for posts on this and nothing came up, but if there was already a post and I m
moz-screenshot.png
issed it, my sincere apologies. Thanks in advance!
moz-screenshot-1.png

the description mentions a hat and a scarf, but then in the picture you see both of those and then there is something black underneath them. can't tellwhat it is tho.
if there are gloves i'm gonna cop. my steering wheel has been extra frigid on the morning drive to work.

$50 for an acrylic beanie and scarf?
JB is trippin with that, I could understand if they were Lamb's wool or something, but acrylic? nah.

Originally Posted by countrycollects

the description mentions a hat and a scarf, but then in the picture you see both of those and then there is something black underneath them. can't tell what it is tho.
if there are gloves i'm gonna cop. my steering wheel has been extra frigid on the morning drive to work.
Looks like the bottom of the scarf. If you zoom in on it, you can see the patterned lining on the edge.

its the same beanie that they've been producing, they just threw a scarf with it and marked it up to a ******ed price. I got my blk/red beanie off ebay forlike 12 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom