Jordan Cigar 6 LC

Everything looks good brown leather is shiney, box, paper and qc sticker is on point. Only thing bothering me is the back heel tab. From the pictures you took its too close up can you get a better shot that's not zoomed in the back? It should look like this View media item 1675743

Everything looks good brown leather is shiney, box, paper and qc sticker is on point. Only thing bothering me is the back heel tab. From the pictures you took its too close up can you get a better shot that's not zoomed in the back? It should look like this

Last edited:
You know what something with that back heel tab is bothering me. Try to take the most zoomed out picture of the back of the shoes. those pics you took are still close. My production date is 1-14-13 - 3-3-2013 Here's my legit pair that came from Nike.com
I think you mean 2014 for your production dates, right? But now that I'm comparing size tags, I think the font of mine looks a bit off...Is that just me?

I gotta say these are fakes bro your production dates are way early and that back heel tab looks like the fakes

Back
Top Bottom