Jordan Citrus 7

I've been selling off my Jordan/Nike collection for the last month on eBay and was shocked to learn that I just received my first ever negative. The 3 feedback buyer is claiming that I sold him fake citrus 7's. Given that I bought them new from footlocker, I'm a bit skeptical, but would really appreciate your take on the matter. Please see the attached photos. Thanks in advance - this is driving me crazy!
View media item 873223View media item 873224View media item 873225View media item 873226

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses. As this just happened, I'm still cooling off before dealing with him. The exact feedback left was "Fakes. I want my money back!". And this was done 7 days after he had received them. I did respond to the neg by saying "Shoes are authentic. Buyer never even contacted me before leaving feedback". I will contact him soon as I figure he will be starting a dispute. This is truly a nightmare. A perfect track record of 100's of positive feedbacks ruined for nothing.

Its a scam some sketchy buyers run. They will give you bad feedback, say give me my money back and ill send the shoes back. Then they will send you fake shoes keeping yours and the money or they hustle pay pal and get their money back and keep the shoes.

You got them at foot locker. You know they are legit. Don't fall for the hustle like my friend did.

Shoes look good in those pics. more detailed ones would allow us to better help. prepare to be scammed tho unfortunately. i hope thats not the case and this buyer is simply uninformed.

On a sidea note look what happened to me with a pair of 7s off ebay.... Had legit pics and sent me these bogus shoes. By time I received them buyers account was gone... Look at the tongue lol
View media item 874775

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom