Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 (new colorways)

Saw them on eastbay and finishline. Both said all sizes were unalavible.
Was probably my iPhone though.
just got back from house of hoops at the Beverly center. Got the last size 13 in the blue. 109.97 after my $10 gift card and taxes.
I'm happy.

Tried these on today in the nike store in toronto - they are pretty comfortable and look real nice too. They have that lining that they put on the anniversary 9s and the xx3, which I am a big fan of. I personally like the blue better but it seems most are all over the red ones. Not a big fan of the black/green or white/grey colours that surfaced recently.

Tried these on today in the nike store in toronto - they are pretty comfortable and look real nice too. They have that lining that they put on the anniversary 9s and the xx3, which I am a big fan of. I personally like the blue better but it seems most are all over the red ones. Not a big fan of the black/green or white/grey colours that surfaced recently.

its a shame... yall all hate on this shoe, but its sold out nearly everywhere... shoetrends only got 9.5 left... both colors... the red is already 200 on ebay... so everyone who hated obviously copped... SMDH... NT is gone to the crapper (or to the RESELLER)...

its a shame... yall all hate on this shoe, but its sold out nearly everywhere... shoetrends only got 9.5 left... both colors... the red is already 200 on ebay... so everyone who hated obviously copped... SMDH... NT is gone to the crapper (or to the RESELLER)...

Originally Posted by The King Of Maryland

no, the red is NOT "already 200 on ebay.." just because a BIN price is set at an unreasonable price, does not mean people are coppin.. there's still fsr available multiple places online.. for retail.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by The King Of Maryland

no, the red is NOT "already 200 on ebay.." just because a BIN price is set at an unreasonable price, does not mean people are coppin.. there's still fsr available multiple places online.. for retail.
indifferent.gif

I just saw MJ wearing some gray and Carolina blue joints on Nice Kicks, I wonder if people are gonna get all hyped up on those just cause the "Man" wore them? If so Ima laugh my +$+ off if I see all the haters raving about those. I'm very happy with my red and blue pairs. Super comfortable and had people eyeballing from the side the first time I rocked them. Best fusions so far IMO

I just saw MJ wearing some gray and Carolina blue joints on Nice Kicks, I wonder if people are gonna get all hyped up on those just cause the "Man" wore them? If so Ima laugh my +$+ off if I see all the haters raving about those. I'm very happy with my red and blue pairs. Super comfortable and had people eyeballing from the side the first time I rocked them. Best fusions so far IMO

I just saw MJ wearing some gray and Carolina blue joints on Nice Kicks, I wonder if people are gonna get all hyped up on those just cause the "Man" wore them? If so Ima laugh my @*$ off if I see all the haters raving about those. I'm very happy with my red and blue pairs. Super comfortable and had people eyeballing from the side the first time I rocked them. Best fusions so far IMO

I just saw MJ wearing some gray and Carolina blue joints on Nice Kicks, I wonder if people are gonna get all hyped up on those just cause the "Man" wore them? If so Ima laugh my @*$ off if I see all the haters raving about those. I'm very happy with my red and blue pairs. Super comfortable and had people eyeballing from the side the first time I rocked them. Best fusions so far IMO

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Im liking these as a good casual shoe...why all the hate on Wale?

like i said... they hate on here... then cop... i couldn't find my size anywhere... cuz all these haters actually copped when they came on here and hated....

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Im liking these as a good casual shoe...why all the hate on Wale?

like i said... they hate on here... then cop... i couldn't find my size anywhere... cuz all these haters actually copped when they came on here and hated....

Back
Top Bottom