JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

Originally Posted by 23 Air Jordan 45

ae715cea9d99b55a7f5bbedd97b9551f013290e.pjpg
9bf25dbe5e9b29e5b365ce0b5e28bdee768d86a.pjpg
This is one of the packs that peolpe will find trades for easily.

While I appreciate the fact that both shoes are OG, I just can't get into the XVI's for some reason. I hate the way they look without the gaiter butthe gaiter itself is kind of clumsy to have to put on IMO. I always wore mine w/o the gaiter back when I had them just to avoid the hastle.
The VII's are always a dissapointment to me. They feel so thin and these look like they will be no different. I remember the OG's feeling a lot moresubstantial. I'm still on the fence about this pack. I'll probably get it and if I don't like it I'll unload it.

sorry...but i wish i never saw these pics....im gonna take it as these are airrandys b grades he gets!!!!

i hope its dudes camera and his lack of ability to take pics...no offense man....but puff up the shoe..take the strap of...and make em look pretty..
PLEEZE

Originally Posted by daffy 016

wow i love these a lot i might end up getting 3 packages 2 for me and 1 so i can get the 6s
You missed the carmines twice, i dont think thats possible...these were readily available

Wear your kicks to best buy if you have too, talk to a rep..tell him your intereested..but want to see how the pics show up on a computer....d..take apic...and have them pull up on their computer...and then show us..theyll do it for ya if you show them your interested in buying......i used to work there...wedid stuff like that

can't wait to cop, the blk/red XVI sold out on me when they org came out, and the hares what can i say,

For those that have the 16s, take a look at the leather on yours (Gaitor part). It's not so much different. I think the 16s in CDP is faithful to the OG.

thanks for the pics. those hares look lovely. think I might skip this one tho. I still haven't worn any of the 3 other packs, or 2 XX3s that I have pickedup this year..

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

For those that have the 16s, take a look at the leather on yours (Gaitor part). It's not so much different. I think the 16s in CDP is faithful to the OG.

Agreed. I don't know what people are talking about. These are a pretty faithful retro IMO.

will be copped 4sho.....
but i dnt believe the HYPE!
trying to picture the clothes i ll put with the hares not sure if i ll get dat many options... plus the toe of the shoe look like one of those dat get dirtyand retain stains..... ummmm but def worth coppin ...

Back
Top Bottom