jordan cool grey 11 legit check

ive done deals with this guy before he said only wore once and keep them seaglowed and wrapped up i know there not fake just legit or un authorirzed lemme know asap please thanks

100% Fake. There's no such thing as keeping them seaglowed, or zero-yellowing on the soles of 11's when they're over 3 years old. Here's a picture of my 2011 Concords, they should be yellowing around the pod, either a bit less, or more:

Last edited:
Lol unauthorized is another word for fake. These are more than likely not authentic. Post a pic of the back of the shoes..

100% Fake  they should be yellowing around the pod, either a bit less, or more:
If you look closely there is a little yellowing around pod, the shoes look heavily worn. That type of wear would make the whole sneaker piss yellow. Seaglow would remove the pissy look and give it a foggy (not clear) look. Main point these are gm ....what i said is kinda irrelevant lol

nooo, i'm saying these are fake. I'm just talking about the seaglow effects. don't get confused... these are 110% Gm

I agree. I also have gamma 11 pics too. GM and RD.
I guess we can put the thread together with pictures and a check list, since all 11's are the same tell tale signs besides bred 11's (no transparent sole). I also have bred 11 GM pics too.

I guess we can put the thread together with pictures and a check list, since all 11's are the same tell tale signs besides bred 11's (no transparent sole). I also have bred 11 GM pics too.
well if ya do i hope all these shoes are DS so it doesnt throw us off.

a lotta ppl look at the 23 on the back of 11s and they get misshaped when theyre worn. usually squished and flatter, like how most fake DS 11s are

we'd do deadstock and worn, just so people can see how it should look and not have to wait on a response to a thread everytime they go to purchase a shoe. they have to want to educate themselves and be able to tell the differences.

we'd do deadstock and worn, just so people can see how it should look and not have to wait on a response to a thread everytime they go to purchase a shoe. they have to want to educate themselves and be able to tell the differences.
perfect that'll be helpful for all

Legit check on these Jordan cool grey 11s[ATTACHMENT=5986][ATTACHMENT=5987]image.jpg (78k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Legit check on these Jordan cool grey 11s
0b437fd1_image.jpeg
0a287eab_image.jpeg
The space between the jumpman and the white circles on the bottom looks a little off on one shoe. 

What would really help is if you attach a picture of the back of the shoes

Back
Top Bottom