Jordan Countdown Pack XIV-IX

Hey guys...

Made some calls today and found out that Nike Canada has addressed the over selling that occurred with XIII/X.... well, somewhat.

Most orders are shipping, although two sizes that seem to have already been oversold are 8.5 and (my size) 12...
sick.gif

If you spot gets over 10-12 of each pack you should be fine...its the smaller orders that usually get picked over.

Out of all the packs I always think THIS one won't sell as fast just because the XIV's didn't do well and it just came out not toolong ago. But then again it's package and the whole purpose is if you want one you got to get the other....

I hope Canadian retailers purchased SMALLER runs of these, as they will not do very well. I saw the pack in person Wednesday and the XIV sucks, seriously. TheIX is nice and is a "want" to have, but I won't be able to get over that XIV.

I see it like this, I got a DS XIV retro 2 weeks ago for $95 USD shipped. To pay double for a durabuck non-og colourway ain't happening.

-Kast

Have to agree that this pack and the VIII/XV packs will probably be the worst selling. Definitely want the IX's but not that much to buy the pack just forthem. That being said I think I'll mos def sleep on them.

Yeah, I can't see these selling that well at all. I mean no one will pay a lot for the XIV's, so even if you bought the pack, you wouldn't be ableto sell the XIV's for anything worthwhile. I sold my X's from the last pack because I only wanted the XIII's, but I can't see that working now.You're gonna get nothing for them. You're better off just trying to buy a pair of IX's on their own.

I have no idea why they decided to have non-og colorways in these packs. It totally devalues the worth of these packs. I hope they don't do this with theIIIs and IVs too.

The only XIV's I have are the white/forest green, so anything right now is a step up...
laugh.gif

I am a 12.5 usually, but with Nike selling out of my size, the next closest was an 11.5. It is worth a try, but it's looking like I will be 0/2 forcountdown packs.
smh.gif
At least they are the average/subparones.
I will probably see holiday in May/June. I am going to ensure that Nike Canada understands the necessity for ordering as many XI/XII packs for Canada aspossible.

how much are these going for? $400 like the first pack? i remember reading a while back that this pack was supposed to be a little less expensive

^
$400

Its the 17-6 pack i believe that is going to be 380.

Got these in today... I have to pass...just can't fit into an 11.5...
smh.gif

^ thanks for clearing that up. dont know why i thought it was this pack

I was in Buffalo yesterday and these were everywhere. I asked employees and not one person sold a set. The XIVs are very poorly made. The quality, passion andimagination are just not there in this pack.

I was on in the Caribbean for a cruise this week (March Break) and when I got back to Florida on the RD, all the stores I dropped by had sold out most sizes.The only way I would get them is if I bought for US retail and that chance has passed and no way in hell am I paying Canadian retail for these

I heard only SPC allowed on them but I'm sure that'll change fast.
These probably will be around for months on end lol.

2 reason i copped: 1- to have a pair of IX to collections 2- copped for 400 flat( much love to homeboy for saying F*ck Taxes). so i couldnt go wrong and
mad.gif
at all you people hating on the XIV.

EZ pass when they didn't even allow the employee discount on these....I hope they don't try this on the rest of the packs...

Back
Top Bottom