Jordan Countdown package 11's only for $390 on uptempoair

Yeah, uptempoair smokes crack. But obviously there are suckers out there who smoke even more crack.

Yes uptempoair is smokin crack! But I did see 7/16 CDP on there not long ago for retail I think...which is a steal nowadays.

Their prices weren't always that high a few years ago. Still, 390 for CDP XI's is stupid like a lot of their other prices

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The cdp 11 is the worst retro to ever be produced by jordan brand, and thats saying alot!

With the XI being my favorite Jordan, I will agree on this. They look nothing like my 01 retros, hell they cant even keep up with the dmp XI.

True. I sold the pack within 24 hrs. Not to make a buck, but because the looked like.....well you know. They aren't even worth $90 imo. Prob the worstretro of the year.

Maybe it doesn't look like a great deal now, but let's see what happens in a couple of years...

YO are the 11s are bigger than most retros, because it looks like they run on bigger size, im a size 8

Try to hold out for the full package or a better price. I got my pack for $375 last month. It'll take research to find a legit package but it can be done.Ebay's risky as hell. Unless you can get concrete prof that they're real, I'd look elsewhere.

Originally Posted by azNKick0330

YO are the 11s are bigger than most retros, because it looks like they run on bigger size, im a size 8

Smaller, way way smaller. I actually have to take the cushion out of the shoe to wear them and be comfortble.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

The Jordan CDP 11's are now for sale in select sizes for $390 on uptempoair.com. I know that price is high and people have said they got them on ebay for less then 200 on here. Im just wondering do people think these will sell for that much this soon after release? Let me know NT

PM the size u need...You could get the whole pack for $425 Shipped

They worth $260-270 max

smh.gif
@ the poor quality

That price is a bit steep. People have picked these up for less than $200 on Ebay.

$150-$180? $260-$270? are yall dudes looking at the same shoe as i am? the cdp XIs are HORRIBLE! they look like fakes...i hope you all are kidding, ifyou're gonna spend that much buy the 01 retro....waaaaay better IMO....i am guessing folks went crazy over this pack bcuz they didn't already own thebred XIs, bcuz if u already have some, fresh or not, these should have been a pass...unless u got em for like 50 bucks LOL! bcuz thats about what they'reworth....

Was so excited for these and they let down big time! and for $390???? c'mon!

Most people paid well below that for a DS pack! No way I'd pay that for just the 11's that feel like they were made out of cardboard. I bought my packoff a reseller for less than this.

For what it's worth, I've noticed similarly "crazy" pricing on another popular site...."Flight Club". It bring's a fewthoughts to mind....

1. Consignment isn't free...usually costs the seller a 15-23% fee to the site or store for the service.

2. Just because someone is advertising a price, it doesn't mean you should pay it

3. It's possible, crazy as it sounds, that the shoes are actually selling for that price...I've noticed a few sizes drop off (uta) just this week sinceI saw them up on the homepage.

4. How many people on this board bought those same cdp's this week or last from finishline only to make some money from it? I've noticed a slew of cdp11/ 12's on ebay recently....I wonder if there is any co-relation?

5. A shoe's "value" is only relative to how much someone is willing to pay for it....

6. Are we "offended" by this price (or similarly high priced items) because it's insane? or that some of these site's can actually commandsuch a price for a shoe like this? Is it because anyone that can say "yes" to #4 can't get that amount on their own, but they wish they could?

I'm not defending "crazy reseller prices" by any stretch of the imagination....I, like many of you, am very disappointed in JB and their lack ofintegrity in the product that they put out speaking to quality, etc. That being said, "Don't hate the player....hate the game" is appropriatehere...there has to be someone out there that is buying these shoes to keep these sites in business....and FC and UTA aren't alone....it's just to namea few of many....

It seems to me that everyone is a reseller to some degree on this board...and for just reasons at times....we have an expensive "hobby"....just my 2cents....

Back
Top Bottom