Jordan CP3 VII

This thread has been dead for a bit.  I love this shoe but have been hooping in so many models that I only own one pair.

Haven't felt the need to grab some AEs but I am feelin this Brazil pack pair

CP3_VII_AE_WC_SU14_MNJDSP-488_HEEL_HR_large.jpeg
CP3_VII_AE_WC_SU14_MNJDSP-488_HR_large.jpeg

Jordan_May7_68791372000_Cp3AEWC_0248_large.jpeg

Last edited:
That cp3 as part of the pack is so wild and random lol

Hoping to get those off someone for the low lol

Last edited:
Still need to ID a pair of these. If I miss out on the KD's this weekend i'll go ahead and make a pair.

That cp3 as part of the pack is so wild and random lol

Hoping to get those off someone for the low lol
I know I hope people will let them go at a reasonable price haha

I'm not able to pick up the whole pack at $500 at this time

FTL has CP3 VII Bel Air for $59.99. If it's not at your local store, they can store transfer or deliver to home. I know for fact they have sizes 9.5-10.5 but idk about other sizes. I have been looking for these for awhile so I'm stoked.

nice pickup @dalee7

the only colorway of the VII that I have and I love em!

Yeah same here and the only cw i would ever buy for these. It's so sick. Maybe the other bel air cw too lol I was upset when I didn't pull the trigger while these were still available on NDC but I'm glad I waited

I form an opinion that is completely objective, devoid of fanboy lameness, and without any sociopathic need to "be right" about a shoe, or really anything actually.
I've played in everything from filas, to adidas, to reebok, to nike, to Jordan to And1.  I'm not a nerd who buys shoes to look cool.  I don't own 10 pairs of shoes.  I don't buy what's "cool or new". I don't favor any "company" over another; although I've seen trends in quality between them. I'm an adult that watches his bank account and wears khakis instead of baggy sweatpants outside.

So with all that said, the Superfly II's are freakin garbage, and you'd have to be a fool who has never played competitive basketball to realize this.

That is just my OPINION....(*cough more like fact*) so I GUESS you're welcome to yours, but I sure as hell won't listen to it after the lame rude *** way you tried to come at me...
I have the Superfly 2, i have to say they made some bad choices with the materials, the areas near the lace & where the 2 materials fuse starting to tear out bit by bit, i guess that's the reason they updated it to PO.

Regarding the zoom, you do feel them as they poke out abit when new, thus it takes time for it to break in.

My problem is there's some slippage with the shoe, makes my movement unstable during quick stop motion or sudden change of direction.

My 2nd problem would be despite lacing up the top most hole give alot more ankle support & fit, it's painful on my foot in the area where you lace up, thus i can only lace up 2nd top hole and this reduces the ankle support by alot.

My 3rd problem would be the Toe box, the material used is too thick & hard that it reduces the toe spacing inside the shoe, as such i can't add any insoles in it as my toes will be rubbing against the shoe every step i take, i got blisters all around my toes (the slippage makes it worse). Removing the addition insole reduces the blister but i still get some. I wanted to add some cushioning on the heel but it's not going to work on this shoe due to the lack of vertical space in the toe box.

The good part about the shoe is the superb traction it offers when it's new & the ease to do spin moves due to the traction grooves.

Everytime i wear this pair of Superfly II, my movement ends up very sluggish & unstable, despite having similar height as other low cut shoes, the shoe felt taller, making movement less stable, the slippage doesn't help too. In short it slows me down by alot that the superb grip is not worth the trade-off.

Overall, it's really not a Guard's/Small Forward type of shoe, it's more suitable for Power Forwards & Post Plays. I got misled by some "Kiss-On-Court" site saying it's 90% similar to AJ 28, which is supposingly the best Nike Guard shoe Nike makes & they gave it a really good review, but clearly Superfly II is not a guard's shoe. No doubt Griffin can fly in one of these but it's just not a guard's shoe.

Man... if anyone is looking to pick these up for a try, NDC is having extra 20% off clearance right now.  A few colorways with decent size runs.  80% off about 75 bringin it to under 60 before tax.  Use code BIGTIME

I've found some CP3 7's down here in PR at cheap prices (69.99-89.99) but I was wondering if they would perform well for a big guy like me (big as in fat hehe).

I'm 6''0 250, I've tried this shows at the store and they feel amazing. They hug my feet like no other Jordan/Nike brand shoes I've tried.

Anyways, if any "big guy" has some input it would be appreciated.

I've found some CP3 7's down here in PR at cheap prices (69.99-89.99) but I was wondering if they would perform well for a big guy like me (big as in fat hehe).

I'm 6''0 250, I've tried this shows at the store and they feel amazing. They hug my feet like no other Jordan/Nike brand shoes I've tried.

Anyways, if any "big guy" has some input it would be appreciated.
LeftEye -- I'm not a big guy, but I think this shoe will definitely hold it down for someone of your stature.  Go for them!  You will be happy.  The podulite cushioning took a while for me to truly break it in which I think speaks a lot to how long it will last.  The rest of the shoe is very plush and durable too so these should support you well.  Again, I don't think you'll be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom