Jordan DB 3 Legit Check

Seriously doubt it with them super choppy tongues. How much did up pay for these?
I bought them for 450. Also the sticker on the box says flightclub ny and the soles are slightly yellowed, so that's why I'm assuming they are legit.

Last edited:
These things are the worst fakes I've EVER seen on a 2010 DB3...EVERYTHING about them is wrong.

Ironically, they're my size...how about you send them my way so I can properly destroy them out of spite.  I'll even pay the shipping...

Seriously though...no...completely authentic.  Correct tag, EP looks good, and the 3M is correct for the 2010's as well.  I attribute the tongue looking choppy to them actually being folded.  Those things look in immaculate shape for the 2010's.  I imagined they were shrink wrapped by FC and sat there for awhile, hence the tongue looking the way it does.

$450 on top?  What a steal.  Congrats dude, nice P/U!

Last edited:

These things are the worst fakes I've EVER seen on a 2010 DB3...EVERYTHING about them is wrong.

Ironically, they're my size...how about you send them my way so I can properly destroy them out of spite.  I'll even pay the shipping...

Seriously though...no...completely authentic.  Correct tag, EP looks good, and the 3M is correct for the 2010's as well.  I attribute the tongue looking choppy to them actually being folded.  Those things look in immaculate shape for the 2010's.  I imagined they were shrink wrapped by FC and sat there for awhile, hence the tongue looking the way it does.

$450 on top?  What a steal.  Congrats dude, nice P/U!
I had to re-read this post 3 times to realize you said they're real. But yeah OP, they're 100% Authentic. mirin FCNY price tag @ $310 too

I had to re-read this post 3 times to realize you said they're real. But yeah OP, they're 100% Authentic. mirin FCNY price tag @ $310 too
Yeah that had to have been like right after they dropped in 2010. $1200 for them now from FC

Last edited:

My bad...was just trying to be comical.  #fail

$310 would have sat for awhile when these first came out.  I remember ordering DB6s over the phone 2,000 miles away from the actual store, and being asked if I'd like to order more than one (still kick myself for that).

$450 in today's market is a steal for these, especially in that condition (look DS to me).  

My bad...was just trying to be comical.  #fail

$310 would have sat for awhile when these first came out.  I remember ordering DB6s over the phone 2,000 miles away from the actual store, and being asked if I'd like to order more than one (still kick myself for that).

$450 in today's market is a steal for these, especially in that condition (look DS to me).  
Agreed. I think it has to do with being size 13. 2010's go for about $900, and 2013's $750. Those prices will only rise too.

Nice pickup for $450, that's a steal. They look good all around, and everything checks out. You should be thanking that dude for that price you got, respect man

Nice pickup for $450, that's a steal. They look good all around, and everything checks out. You should be thanking that dude for that price you got, respect man
Yeah he basically just gave dude a couple hundred bucks with the shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom