Jordan DM Retro 7 FSR $249.99 Free Shipping at Eastbay.com

In case you're interested...
smile.gif

That's cheap, for some cheap shoes.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind having the "Orlandos" though, but the black pair is atrocious. Slap in the face to the OG.

how was size 8.5 the first size to sell out?
laugh.gif
......wasn't gonna cop anyways but still.....
roll.gif

Thanks for the heads up.but I've been tyring to force myself to like this pack but its just not happening.

thanks but no thanks. I was gonna cop, but once I got the '02 raptors on ebay a couple of weeks ago, I'm good

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^whats EA sales mean

damn it i just ordered a pair of true blue 3's almost the sale price

Employee Appreciation sale at Footlocker. they get 50% off on certain weekends dude
pimp.gif

i wasnt going to get this pack but the other day i whent to a store named eblens and they had the pack for 200.00 so i copped it

Also while we talking about sales can somone tell me where in the forum we are supposed to look and find out when these events are coming up. I know there is aspot but forgot where?

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^whats EA sales mean

damn it i just ordered a pair of true blue 3's almost the sale price

Employee Appreciation sale at Footlocker. they get 50% off on certain weekends dude
pimp.gif
thats what i got my pack for on 9/20/09.

$*!!!! How come these get a price cut after one month when I've been waiting 4 months for a price cut for the Nubucks that have been rotting on theshelves.

Its a weak pack.

Plus 09 Raptors look nothing like OG Raptors. It looks like two different colorways.

I noticed the laney 60+ also is on sale now after releasing like a week ago
grin.gif
btw.

Back
Top Bottom