Jordan DM Retro 7 FSR $249.99 Free Shipping at Eastbay.com

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Ha eastbay jacked the price up to 310 again and no exclusions
laugh.gif
Yea I saw that, I wonder why they did that? I was thinking it had something to do with sales going on for the holiday weekend, but then I figuredthis would be excluded anyway. Damn, it's not like people were jumping at the $250 price tag either!

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by MrWavez

good ##*%...imma cop as soon as i get paid..

cant beat good kicks for low prices
smokin.gif

hope it drops even more...keep sleepin guys
and thats where youre wrong

I bought these, but only cuz I got 50% off, they really have a lot of faults, and I would NEVER EVEN CONSIDER them at 250 after examining them up close

lol...damn errbody got they opinion i guess...i seen them plenty times cuz i work in the mall so i stop by footlocker all the time...they look niceimo...sucks that eastbay blew the price back up...

where is the cheapest place to get these???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

good ##*%...imma cop as soon as i get paid..

cant beat good kicks for low prices
smokin.gif

hope it drops even more...keep sleepin guys
and thats where youre wrong

I bought these, but only cuz I got 50% off, they really have a lot of faults, and I would NEVER EVEN CONSIDER them at 250 after examining them up close

lol...damn errbody got they opinion i guess...i seen them plenty times cuz i work in the mall so i stop by footlocker all the time...they look nice imo...sucks that eastbay blew the price back up...

where is the cheapest place to get these???
nerd.gif
well, I have them, and they arent all that. The material gets marked up sooooooooo easy, and the "raptors" are dust magnets and you canbarely get the dust off again. Also both shoes are laced up so tight the bunny ears are crookedish and on the right "raptor" VII my tongue iscompletely bent out of shape.

Im happy with them at the 50% off, but hoestly, theyre not worth more than that

My Nike Factory Store around my way is selling them individually. I believe $119. They are B-Grades but every pair I looked at was flawless. I thought aboutit but my '02 Black/Reds are still NDS.

skip to my shoe looks the cheapest....looks like thats where ill be ordering them in a couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom