Jordan DMP 6s legit check

Are these DMP 6s real or fake please lmk asap

%24%28KGrHqFHJFQFBj+1fS%28eBQkH-M,o,g%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqF,%21iUFB47sU%28R5BQkH-OE48w%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqJ,%21ooFBsb45j+SBQkH-QP5+w%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqF,%21rkFBCwu%28Yl4BQkH-Y3e5g%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqJ,%21qwF%2199T4LjfBQkH-TQV6g%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqJ,%21h4FBBBiJPO%21BQkH-WclMg%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Alright, the stitching of the 23 looks a bit off on the right side, thats why im curious

They look fine but there is one thing that is a little weird which is the stitching on the tongue. The quality of the stitching is really bad and it's not suppose to connect.

Here is what they are suppose to look like. I don't know if you can see but look at the stitching that's right above the jumpman. They're not suppose to connect.

Last edited:
This didn't upload in my earlier post for some reason

ALSO.... is it me or is there a slit on the ankle support?? 

Last edited:
I see what you mean with the tongue but what do you mean by a slit on the ankle support?

I see what you mean with the tongue but what do you mean by a slit on the ankle support?
In my opinion, based off what i'm lookin at, the 6's from your pictures are not legit. Again they're suppose to look like this.

Hope this helps you but only you can make that decision.

When you say slit do you mean slits that jordan 7s have? if so from my looks it doesnt have any from this point of view of the picture

%24%28KGrHqF,%21iUFB47sU%28R5BQkH-OE48w%7E%7E60_12.JPG

It could be the position its taken in the picture you edited but correct me if im wrong

Last edited:
The 6s are not suppose to have that slit at all. You can't see the slit from the front because they're on the side of the shoe. Just look at the picture I provided and the ones you did. They look different.. I don't believe the 6s in your pictures is authentic.

Alright I'm trying to get pictures of the inner tag to verify the authenticity.. however the tag reads maybe i can hopefully make a decision

I would tell the seller to provide a picture on inner size tags, but as soleyz has stated before, the stitching is the main concern despite the doubtful slit.

I would also ask the seller for pictures under sunlight or brighter environment.

That's what I'm working on, I'm tryingbto get pictures of the inner tags but the seller is delaying on the pictures -_- so that itself is fishy lol

That's the end of this post.. these DMP 6s are NOT legit. Thank you Soleyz and tjt4life for your help

those VI's are fake

- stitching on the tounge above the jumpman isnt suppose to connect

- Shape of the back is funky looking and not correct

- 2-3 on side of the shoe's cut is off and too thick, stitching off as well

Back
Top Bottom