JORDAN DMP 7 mistake??

laugh.gif
smh.gif

this just goes to show you how much they care about thier customers.

really glad i didn't cop

Message.gif
Ashley: Hi, myname is Ashley. How may I help you?
Message.gif
nick:Hi Ashley- I would like to know if nike/jordan brand is aware of the defect on the new dmp 7 pack. The date on the inside of the shoe that is supposed tocomemorate MJ's 64 points is wrong!!?? I am very disappointed with this purchase....is there anything that can be done?
Message.gif
Ashley: That is a great question. I do apologize for that inconvenience. Let me take a look.
Message.gif
Ashley: What date does it say?
Message.gif
nick: Ijust dont understand how those shoes were released with such a huge error. It took me one search on-line to determine it was the wrong date...what is theresearch department doing at jordan brand?
Message.gif
nick:MARCH 4, 1993 - 64 points
Message.gif
nick:From NBA.com - -
January 16, 1993 - Michael Jordan sets an opponent scoring record vs. Orlando with 64 points, but the Magic are victorious with a 128-124 win over the worldchampions. Scott Skiles leads the way for the Magic with 31 points, while Shaquille O'Neal pulls down 24 rebounds. Horace Grant leads the way for the Bullson the boards with 19 rebounds.
Message.gif
Ashley: Thank you for your patience. I do apologize for the wait.
Message.gif
Ashley: Where did you purchase these?
Message.gif
nick:footlocker, but all stores selling these shoes have the same date, I have seen numerous complaints at many sneaker forums on the web.
Message.gif
Ashley: I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. I do not show that the DMP's all have the incorrectdate. I will find out for sure. At this point, it is not a workmanship flaw in the shoe, you can return them to Footlocker if you would like.
Message.gif
nick:Is that something you can find out now? If there is a pack with correct date I will take an exchange, if not i WILL return and there will be one more packsitting on the shelves that will end up on sale or in the outlets for half price.
Message.gif
Ashley: I have sent an email to my research department and should know later today, but not right now.
Message.gif
nick:Will you contact me with an answer...or should i try calling later?
Message.gif
Ashley: I can email you when I get an answer back.
Message.gif
nick:Thanks for your assistance...I will be patiently waiting for an email back.
Message.gif
Ashley: Ok, I will get back to you as soon as I get an answer from my research department.

I will report if I get an email back!
eyes.gif

same thing happened with the draft day kobes.. but i bought the 7's.. sh*t, could have caught em on sale

lmfao im glad i didnt copp even the quality sucks when i held them they felt cheap but anyway good find hopefully they have to put these on sale 99.00 and thenill copp and rip the tag off
smile.gif

normally, i refrain from bashing jb but this is very disappointing.

if you bought them to wear, i'd say no biggie. on the other hand, from a collector's standpoint, this is completely unacceptable.

smh.gif
tired.gif

$#@ SOMEONE REPORT THIS CRAP.

JB SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LIL DATE TAB INSIDE WITH THE WRONG DATE IS NOT THE WHOLE POINT ON TOP OF THAT JORDAN WASNT EVEN WEARING THEBREDS/RAPTORS HE WAS WEARING THE CARNIALS

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

$#@ SOMEONE REPORT THIS CRAP.

JB SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you not see post #83 . . . it was once said that, "Reading is fundamental."

"1/16/93 - Michael Jordan scores 60 or more points for the fifth and final time in his career, dropping 64 on the Orlando Magic at the United Center."
The United Center didn't open until 1994.

Back
Top Bottom