JORDAN EMINEM 2 LEGIT CHECK

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya thats what i was thinking thanks guys. but does any one else have a say on if there deff legit because like i said before if there not i can get my money back well my friend is still in town but he goes back to North Caroliona in a few weeks 

WHOS GETTING THE BETTER DEAL 

EMINEM 2S WORN 1X NO BOX 

FOR

RAGING BULL PACK DS

QUAI 5 DS

QUAI 9 DS

OLYMPIC 6S 8.5/10

ALL HAVE OG ALL! 

Who knows you both are probably trading replicas to each other..http://www.soopn.com/sale/Nike-Air-Jordan-2-Retro--Eminem--Black-Stealth-Shoes-345.html   I mean only 313 pairs of these existed in TRUE form..So its kinda hard to tell..Im not an expert on these but your production dates are 4 months apart(seems long for only 313 pair IMO) You have no OG box or reciept etc...An he prob dosent either..If you feel comfortable with the trade... do it.

Last edited:
and i heard on the fakes the lettering is just printed on and should be engraved, on mine it is engraved like when you run your fingers across it its bumpy and not just a smooth surface

and i heard on the fakes the lettering is just printed on and should be engraved, on mine it is engraved like when you run your fingers across it its bumpy and not just a smooth surface
I know your searching for a good answer but there just isnt one here. Most of us on here have nothing to compare them to bc we dont have them ourselves..

This is what i suggest i know its gonna sound crazy but here goes:

Buy a fake pair.. compare the two if they are both fake send one back and demand your money back bc they are fake..

The other pair you may be able to get at your "friend" and get your $ back..

IF they happen to be legit the $80-100 you dropped on the known fakes was a good investment for the information and a DEF way to tell..After you have your answer still send them back and demand your money back from the fake site.

Its a small price to pay to know for real IMO

I mean be honest with yourself here.. The million $ question is how much did you pay for them from this "friend"? 

I know your searching for a good answer but there just isnt one here. Most of us on here have nothing to compare them to bc we dont have them ourselves..

This is what i suggest i know its gonna sound crazy but here goes:

Buy a fake pair.. compare the two if they are both fake send one back and demand your money back bc they are fake..

The other pair you may be able to get at your "friend" and get your $ back..

IF they happen to be legit the $80-100 you dropped on the known fakes was a good investment for the information and a DEF way to tell..After you have your answer still send them back and demand your money back from the fake site.

Its a small price to pay to know for real IMO

I mean be honest with yourself here.. The million $ question is how much did you pay for them from this "friend"? 
I Agree

wow I can't believe people are that thirsty for these. I hated them when they came out and I hate them now

Yeah i think thats the best bro.... but to me they look ok.  just bring it to flight club just to be sure

if you look at the bottoms the red "jordan" is a little sloppy around the edges.

when you look at a legit pair the paint job is smooth and not out of the lines.

i wanna say high quality fake? plus no box and receipt 

you just gotta tell us how much you really paid for them

dont matter there gone now got an 8 for 1 lol 

ds raging bulls

ds quai 5

ds quai 9

ds space jams

oly 6

2002 cool greys 

wc4

they passed as ds **** and i payed around a stack 

Status