Jordan Flagship Store on 32 South State St. (From Chicago, For Chicago)

Anybody know if that's still being built? I know they were planning to, but with them putting one in Schaumburg, I wonder if that plan was scrapped. Thanks in advance for anyone with information.

The 4th location just opened up this weekend at North Riverside Mall. The 5th location is opening soon in downtown Chicago on State St.

Opening this weekend based on Jumpman23 (official Jordan twitter account)? Seems to be opening soon. 

Yes, the location on State St. is still scheduled to open. Exact address they are holding off on but it will be somewhere in the proximity to the House of Hoops on State. They will have a massive restock as well and similar early RD policy that the store in the burbs has. 

Saw on Twitter an all red Jordan 23, but they said they were releasing on Friday ... everything I've seen said it's opening on Saturday

saw the new storefront on my way to work this morning, good sized line out there already too ...whats releasing today? :nerd:

saw the new storefront on my way to work this morning, good sized line out there already too ...whats releasing today? :nerd:

From what I've heard, OVO Xs and "Three-peat" VIIIs are dropping this weekend. A bigger restock will take place in a few weeks. I guess they're waiting on the Xs.

I heard rumor of OVO Xs too but then again, just rumors ... I don't see why people would line up today when they open on Saturday.

Last edited:
OVO Xs were delivered already. They have them. As to why they're lined up three days in advance...no idea.

good looks on the clarification :nthat: I think they maybe handing out tickets for the saturday release since they're anticipating a hectic grand opening. Or maybe there's a soft release tomorrow? I'd go down there but I have work at 3 and if they are going to give out tickets, who knows when they'd actually hand them out.

Last edited:
Are they camping until Saturday at 6 AM? From everything I've heard that's when they are opening. 

People started camping Monday night, from what I heard. I've heard rumors about what stock they'll have but nothing confirmed. I'll be down there as soon as I can Friday for the Saturday opening. 

I get off at 1pm Saturday [emoji]128545[/emoji]by the time I get there I might be able to cop some Melos[emoji]128553[/emoji]at best

Back
Top Bottom