Jordan Fly 23 vs Jordan Fly Wade pics, chime in ! **UPDATE- JUNE 3, 2011**

air-jordan-fly-23-fall-2011-1.jpg

I thought these were early prototypes of what would be now known as the FLY WADE? Apparently, JB is still going through with this idea?

Update June 3, 2011
jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-3-570x377.jpg
jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-1-570x377.jpg

jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-2-570x377.jpg
jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-4-570x377.jpg

jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-7-570x377.jpg

Guess the only difference is that one's Wade's shoe and one's Jordan's shoe?

air-jordan-fly-23-fall-2011-1.jpg

I thought these were early prototypes of what would be now known as the FLY WADE? Apparently, JB is still going through with this idea?

Update June 3, 2011
jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-3-570x377.jpg
jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-1-570x377.jpg

jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-2-570x377.jpg
jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-4-570x377.jpg

jordan-fly-23-black-carbon-7-570x377.jpg

Guess the only difference is that one's Wade's shoe and one's Jordan's shoe?

30t6p3b.gif
 JB has completely loss any creativity. If you told me those were early samples of the Flywades I would have believed you.

30t6p3b.gif
 JB has completely loss any creativity. If you told me those were early samples of the Flywades I would have believed you.

I hate to +%*$ on people and their craft cause I respect what they do, but the "original" designs coming out of JB has been consistently bad...payless bad. Like, won't cop for $40 bad.

I hate to +%*$ on people and their craft cause I respect what they do, but the "original" designs coming out of JB has been consistently bad...payless bad. Like, won't cop for $40 bad.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Co-sign.

Co-sign.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Co-sign.
damn, thread just got roasted....i agree though...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Co-sign.
damn, thread just got roasted....i agree though...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom