Jordan "Fly High/PHLY'S" Model

BOB SURA!!!!
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

^ The shoe name has been changed to PHly in honor of Clifton "Pop" Herring....PH was MJ's coach at Laney who cut him during his sophomore year, but then drove him to school at 6am every morning for extra practice in hopes of bettering MJ's skills for his junior year. Michael went on to average 35 on the JV team his soph. season.

The whistle and name of the shoe honor the Coach.

This is also a Justin Taylor design.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

skyhigh2.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif

I love em, can't wait to cop. I don't like to wear my numbered jordans and these I like have a blazer look to them, good for casual and every day wear

Team MBHS
Team Lakers
Team DC/MD/VA
Team Titans

I'm feelin' the colorways above ^ and luckily I live close to Philly so I may be making a trip tomorrow AM to grab these. I hope everyone else isspending their cash on the 9/14's .... so more of these for me!!!

Yeah, I think I am going to get down to Ubiq early as well. I have nothing else to do until the conference tournys start up.

correct me if im wrong but wasnt there supposed to be a pair that was supposed to release with the DMP's but it was later scrapped and just released withjust 2 shoes

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

2llmvtg.jpg

Uninspired third rate drivel produced in the colorways of the shoes we really want in an attempt to make us purchase them.

The fact that JB feel the need to blatantly reference the 3s in this shoe shows that they don't actually think the product is good enough to stand onit's own merits. (Whatever those merits may be)

I don't know who to feel most sorry for; JB for not even trying anymore, Retailers that buy this derivative clearance shelf fodder, Or the people whowill buy these just because they have elephant print on them.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

2llmvtg.jpg

Uninspired third rate drivel produced in the colorways of the shoes we really want in an attempt to make us purchase them.

The fact that JB feel the need to blatantly reference the 3s in this shoe shows that they don't actually think the product is good enough to stand on it's own merits. (Whatever those merits may be)

I don't know who to feel most sorry for; JB for not even trying anymore, Retailers that buy this derivative clearance shelf fodder, Or the people who will buy these just because they have elephant print on them.
Ubiq is gonna be mayhem tommorrow, there are so many differnt shoes being released there tommorrow

I thought that these PHYL were the Jordan skate shoe

Are these eventually going to be all over or stay limited?

Back
Top Bottom