Jordan Fly Wade II Debut

Via Sneaker Files.

First look at the Jordan Fly Wade II in black/white-varsity red.

jordan-fly-wade-ii-2-debut-1.jpg

Wade, CP, and Melo should really take a page out of the Ray Allen book.
Just rock some Team J's or Numbered J's in special colorways and call it one.....all these sig's are quite bad....all are bad, I've yet to look at one single sig shoe from these guys and say DAMN!! those are ill.

Just rock some Team J's or Numbered J's in special colorways and call it one.....all these sig's are quite bad....all are bad, I've yet to look at one single sig shoe from these guys and say DAMN!! those are ill.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

THIS!!!!
well maybe except team J's, most Js outside of the numbered Js are weak! JB is just testing folks now to see how ugly they can make shoes and still sell by adding that jumpman logo.. 

Originally Posted by SLP Product

THIS!!!!
well maybe except team J's, most Js outside of the numbered Js are weak! JB is just testing folks now to see how ugly they can make shoes and still sell by adding that jumpman logo.. 

on a side note wussup with the really crappy pre release pics? they have gotten worse over time hah. looks like a page out of a coloring book.

on a side note wussup with the really crappy pre release pics? they have gotten worse over time hah. looks like a page out of a coloring book.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

LOL !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom