Jordan Football Cleats?

recommend me a pair for next season, i got some vapors for practice but i want a pair to look fresh for games next season

thanks.

Going from vapors to Jordan cleats would be a downgrade. All Jordan cleats are heavy relative to Super Bads,Super Speeds,Vapors etc. You can some VI cleats forcheap though. But Jordan cleats are almost like Reeboks compared to the rest of Nike Football.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Going from vapors to Jordan cleats would be a downgrade. All Jordan cleats are heavy relative to Super Bads,Super Speeds,Vapors etc. You can some VI cleats for cheap though. But Jordan cleats are almost like Reeboks compared to the rest of Nike Football.

True. They are a bit heavier. The VI Cleats were real nice. They felt pretty light, and the low cut made them very playable on the field. I just got the IIIcleats for this season, and they have nice support, they are heavier though. Depends on what you play. I play MLB, so they work for me. If you're areceiver, I'd recommend staying with the Vapors. But the III's def get many comments. They look fresshhhhhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im a quaretback. im not the fastest guy in the world but im still very mobile and need to be. wat jb cleats should i cop for next season? are the III'stoo heavy?

I'd go with the vi's if your going for looks. they look nice the black/gray pair showed up at outlets for like 74.99 i think?

i don't know how they perform tho..

If you're used to the feel of the III's as a shoe, then the III cleats would be a good fit. They aren't THAT heavy, it's just that the VI'sare a low cut and are a little lighter, so they do feel lighter, but I prefer the III's, as they offer the support I need out on the field.

As for looks, the III cleats are a neck breaker. People kept asking if I was playing in a basketball shoe. They definitely gather a lot of attention. Now, theonly thing about the White/Cements is that they are white leather in grass = DIRTY. Have to clean with every wear, or you will end up with a "custom"Celtics colorway lol. Thinking of getting the Black Cement III Cleats also.

One thing I did notice is that the leather on these is so much nicer than the paper thin leather we've been getting on recent retro's. It felt muchsturdier and nicer than my Fire Red retro's.

6252543eed85ac48a158b05a930b94588cb1314.jpg

Now if JB would release a regular retro of these. Please??????????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO the BEST Jordan Cleat that was released to the public was the IXs. ALL BLACK with that PL. Reminded me of the XIs. Made me feel like I was Prime Time

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

IMO the BEST Jordan Cleat that was released to the public was the IXs. ALL BLACK with that PL. Reminded me of the XIs. Made me feel like I was Prime Time

Yep. Also it had Zoom too. I wish they would release the XI in a cleat form with a TD bottom...
smokin.gif

I own the Vapor 4.2s, Jordan VI, and Jordan III Cleats

The JB III's are not a good cleat what so ever because they offer little ankle support and are a little heavy

JB VI's are comfortable,average weight,and low cut like the Vapors

The Vapors 4.2's are the way to go if you want football cleats but if you want sacrifice speed for style then go with JB VIs

Originally Posted by Compton781

I own the Vapor 4.2s, Jordan VI, and Jordan III Cleats

The JB III's are not a good cleat what so ever because they offer little ankle support and are a little heavy

JB VI's are comfortable,average weight,and low cut like the Vapors

The Vapors 4.2's are the way to go if you want football cleats but if you want sacrifice speed for style then go with JB VIs
The Vapors are the cream of the crop for performance here. But I disagree with the III cleats not giving support. Maybe it's because I'mused to a mid cut shoe and not a low, but the III cleat felt like it had more ankle support than my VI's. They feel more balanced. But yeah, the Vapors are
pimp.gif

Where's my XI Cleat JB?!

^^^ Damn wish my pair still looked fresh like that.

I should of copped two pairs. When they 1st came out I used them for game days. Then after that year I used them for practice everyday.

Back
Top Bottom