JORDAN FUSION VI (6) BLACK/WALNUT PREPARE YOURSELF!!!

laugh.gif
Even with the warning in the title, I wasn't ready for that.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by krs1demian

i cant believe those are jordans, but i think they are aight actually, i mean, they f up any 6 inspiration, but you could throw that with a hell of an outfit

if u are serious, i swear it's getting almost as bad as the older heads on NT say it is.

p.s. im 30. im not an old head...... AM I?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at the first comment

and mjsaver your not that old, there's older people
laugh.gif
don't worry

who is making these decisions for JB..with all the horrible Is (sapphires, phat lows, velcros,etc.), 6rings, Fusions releasing, jb keeps on digging a biggerhole.....trash
JB just needs to release a whole year of retros..no fusions, 6rings,dubz, or whatever other garbage that is destroying JBs name right now

What the fugazy? Damn they need to quit it with the fusions! Shhh is getting ridiculious! Those shoes are fugly! Lol. But on the real come on JB, do you reallyexpect people to wear a shoe like that and specialy in that colorway! Disguisting! Lol.

A wise man once said" If u stand on toilet ur high on pot" and I say "JB 2009- flushing one mans legacy one shoe at a time"

awww those are horrible, why JB did u do this to us again, but you know what this type of work is expected from JB.

Back
Top Bottom