Jordan Future Low

My black weave with smoke bottoms are squeaking like crazy...worse all the time, and baby power doesn't work.  Likely going to return to nike via claims process, but really want futures b/c they are super comfy, and great when regular sneakers/Jordans aren't appropriate.  Don't like the mesh, or white bottoms.  Looking out for a black or smoke bottom with weave upper.  Hate all of the white soled futures (mids and lows).  A blacked out version of weaves would be great.  

i was ready to pay retail for the carolina blue lows...until they changed them to photo blue. early pics showed university blue (legend/columbia blue to jordan brand), but that has apparently been scrapped...as have my plans to purchase.

The all white lows look pretty clean/nice! waiting to some more/other colorways that I actually like/would buy..

Tried them on today..went with my normal jordan size 10 And they were well to small..no 10.5 so tried an 11 and it was good..heel lock down was good...

Have you guys seen the "Gamma" Future Lows... CUUUUUUU LEEEAN.. and i betcha JB will mess it up and make it super limited.. :frown:  when i get a chance ill post some photos of them..

I don't see what makes these premium compared to the original premium futures (the leather around the laces?).  Maybe limited, but not premium...?  For those who purchased the premium futures when they first came out, how hard were they to get compared to let's say a Jordan 3, 4, 5, or 6 OG colorway GR?  Would love to have these....

Last edited:
I don't see what makes these premium compared to the original premium futures (the leather around the laces?).  Maybe limited, but not premium...?  For those who purchased the premium futures when they first came out, how hard were they to get compared to let's say a Jordan 3, 4, 5, or 6 OG colorway GR?  Would love to have these....

i got the easter futures and Nike dallas was the only spot in my area that had em but everyone wanted the Yeezy foams and nightshade 11s. so if you got up early you got them.

i got the easter futures and Nike dallas was the only spot in my area that had em but everyone wanted the Yeezy foams and nightshade 11s. so if you got up early you got them.

For me it's gotta be online.

I don't understand all the hate on these. I got the black, university red and cool grey in the lows. Great Spring/Summer shoe!

Back
Top Bottom